Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Wetz with his 2nd fumble in the pocket today. He has no pocket awareness and doesn't protect the ball. Squirrels around with it in one hand, out to his side. Easy pickens.

Hey dumbass, in fucking peewee ball we learn to keep both hands firmly on the sumbitch, and keep it tucked in until we're ready to throw.

Most fumbling QB, last 3 seasons.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Annnnd the deadskins convert that fumble into a FG. 27-24 Skins, 4 minutes left.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
As bad as Carolina is playing today, they're within a touchdown...

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Wetz with his 2nd fumble in the pocket today. He has no pocket awareness and doesn't protect the ball. Squirrels around with it in one hand, out to his side. Easy pickens.

Hey dumbass, in fucking peewee ball we learn to keep both hands firmly on the sumbitch, and keep it tucked in until we're ready to throw.

Most fumbling QB, last 3 seasons.
And that's with missing as many games as he does.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Wentz brings his team back being down at the half two weeks in a row with the playoffs ont he line. Our team has never won a game this season when they're down at half time. You know where I'm going with this.......

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Dallas wearing blue at home today.

Against all wisdom and evidence, I'm taking Dallas impressively by 11.

You started drinking early? Now knocking it, I've started with Jack Daniels earlier today. Straight up, no ice or soda. You?

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
You started drinking early? Now knocking it, I've started with Jack Daniels earlier today. Straight up, no ice or soda. You?
No drinkin yet today.

Sure glad we got our kicking game fixed, right?

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
With the Shegulls win and our loss today, what else has to happen for us to be knocked out of the playoffs for good this season?

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
So the Rams get the ball to start the 1st and 2nd half because of a mistake on Dak’s part

I soooo wish that was Garrett’s fault instead of Dak’s fault

it is Garretts fault, he should have had someone whose sole duty is to understand how to make this call and have them do it every frigging week, Dak has enough on his plate (although it shouldn't be this gawd damn hard but apparently it is with this bunch)

Top Bottom