SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
Sean McVay: Hey Wade, where ya going with that golf bag?
Wade: Lol, golfing, where do you think?
McVay: You got the defensive scheme for Dallas already?
Wade: Since 2010. It's the same offense, so yeah.
McVay:
Wade:
McVay: I'll meet you at the clubhouse turn.

Mr Cowboy

ONLY THE BEST
Reaction score
I’m picking the Rams to destroy us “hopefully”
I saw on another board a guy saying the Rams would be overlooking us..... I laughed, the Cowboys are the only team coached by Garrett and overlooks opponents. Rams will be well prepared on Sunday and win big!

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I saw on another board a guy saying the Rams would be overlooking us..... I laughed, the Cowboys are the only team coached by Garrett and overlooks opponents. Rams will be well prepared on Sunday and win big!

Locally here they aren’t even taking about the Cowboys game

They are talking about who else they have to beat after the beat us to make the the playoffs

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I see the Rams delivering a 45-14 ass whipping.

If Philly wins this weekend and then beats us the following week, the division is over (we'd be 6-9, they'd be 8-7)

They might then officially dump Garrett. Otherwise we have to put up with him and his loser ways one more week.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
It’s pretty a pretty sad time to be a Cowboy fan

I can’t even be excited for this weeks game vs my hometown team.

I can’t root for my Cowboys to win and make the playoffs because that might lead to Garrett sticking around.

my only option is to root for an amazingly embarrassing loss to speed up the process of Garrett finally being run out of Dallas!

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
It’s pretty a pretty sad time to be a Cowboy fan

I can’t even be excited for this weeks game vs my hometown team.

I can’t root for my Cowboys to win and make the playoffs because that might lead to Garrett sticking around.

my only option is to root for an amazingly embarrassing loss to speed up the process of Garrett finally being run out of Dallas!
dude try living 40 minutes from foxboro... THERE'S BEEN 6 FUCKING PARADES OVER HERE!!!!! ............ 6!!!!

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Egirls bound and determined to gift wrap the NFC east to Jerry and Carrot IMO. Let's hope I am wrong but now Jeffrey done for year too. As far as this weekend who ya got, Wade or Bucky Waldo?

spiderfan_MJ

In the Rotation
Reaction score
They might then officially dump Garrett. Otherwise we have to put up with him and his loser ways one more week.

Jerry's big reason for not firing Garrett during the season was "That would kill our playoff hopes". If the Cowboys are eliminated before the season ends? That reason goes out the window.

I'll give you a hypothetical yet realistic scenario:
Cowboys lose to Eagles, Garrett gets fired. Richard coaches the last game against the Redskins. He gets an interview thus satisfying the Rooney Rule requirements. Then within days after the last game Urban Meyer is hired by the Cowboys, with reports coming out about an agreement before it is official.

Top Bottom