Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Me before the game: stay strong, I hope we lose in the most embarrassing fashion possible

Me after the 3rd Cowboy TD: I caint quitchu

Gooooooo Cowboys!!!

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
oh sheesh, this team

watch them string together some miraculous wins and make an appearance in the championship game and get Garrett extended

gawd damn this organization, I cant enjoy the team when they're playing well because of all the other nonsense that comes along for the ride

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Me before the game: stay strong, I hope we lose in the most embarrassing fashion possible

Me after the 3rd Cowboy TD: I caint quitchu

Gooooooo Cowboys!!!

I know man, I am so psychotic with this team

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
If Sean Lee didn’t make that INT Jaylon probably would have had it

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
oh sheesh, this team

watch them string together some miraculous wins and make an appearance in the championship game and get Garrett extended

gawd damn this organization, I cant enjoy the team when they're playing well because of all the other nonsense that comes along for the ride

The absolute worst possible scenario because then we get 5 more years of Garrett

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
So now that they proved (and have audio) of Dak saying that he did defer I’m curious to see if we will actually get the kick to start the 2nd half

English Cowboy

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Random thought. Why is Garrett constantly spitting? It's not like he's doing any exercise. And he always has to move the mouthpiece of his headset to spit. The headset he never speaks into. Why not just dispense with the headset and spit uninhibited?

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Random thought. Why is Garrett constantly spitting? It's not like he's doing any exercise. And he always has to move the mouthpiece of his headset to spit. The headset he never speaks into. Why not just dispense with the headset and spit uninhibited?

Ya can’t pretend to be a coach of ya ain’t wearin the coaches headset

spiderfan_MJ

In the Rotation
Reaction score
What has/is currently happening is the absolute worst scenario possible: Cowboys up big on national TV against an above .500 team and Urban Meyer being in the Redskins owner's box. NOOOOOO!!!!!

Top Bottom