dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
It’s pretty a pretty sad time to be a Cowboy fan

I can’t even be excited for this weeks game vs my hometown team.

Shit I am excited as hell. 9 seasons of loser ways are about to be flushed down the toilet, it doesn't get any more exciting than that.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
So this is the equivalent of scratching their ears and telling them what good boys they are? This is why you're heading out the door Garrett; giving them pats on their heads instead of boots to their asses...

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Lamar Jackson's hands look huge wrapped around the ball.

Have y'all noticed they're putting on a clinic on what a fake handoff is supposed to look like? None of this "show him the ball" type shit. It's old school, put it in the gut then slip it out as the RB cradles it exactly like he would if he'd kept it.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score

Have y'all noticed they're putting on a clinic on what a fake handoff is supposed to look like? None of this "show him the ball" type shit. It's old school, put it in the gut then slip it out as the RB cradles it exactly like he would if he'd kept it.
Amazing how well some shit works when you commit to doing it and doing it right..

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score

it would be very interesting to have greg roman designing and calling plays for dak/zeke/pollard

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
So this is the equivalent of scratching their ears and telling them what good boys they are? This is why you're heading out the door Garrett; giving them pats on their heads instead of boots to their asses...

More "hope" as a strategy. Has worked out great for 9+ years

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
Jason's completion rate also 56%.
I will now go contemplate how much the internet has warped my mind, because I really considered posting about Mrs. Garrett's completion rate with Jason.

Pass attempts:294
Pass completions:165
Percentage:56.1

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
This is gonna be an ugly game

We can’t stop the run. So it will not surprise me when they put up over 200 yards on us on the ground.

We can’t tackle so we will see a bunch of big plays

I think this game gets real ugly real fast and stays that way all game long!

It appears like Garrett has lost the team, players are not putting in the effort and I think it’s going to show even more so this week. Especially with us not having to win this game to stay alive

For the Rams it’s a must win and they are going to play like it

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
This is gonna be an ugly game

We can’t stop the run. So it will not surprise me when they put up over 200 yards on us on the ground.

We can’t tackle so we will see a bunch of big plays

I think this game gets real ugly real fast and stays that way all game long!

It appears like Garrett has lost the team, players are not putting in the effort and I think it’s going to show even more so this week. Especially with us not having to win this game to stay alive

For the Rams it’s a must win and they are going to play like it
Orrrrrr we play really nasty because we remember last year's playoff game and how they talked shit afterword about how they knew our DE calls from tendencies they'd seen on film...

Plus you seem to have forgotten how DLaw's gonna "step up." We all know he can just single-handedly take over a game a la Randy White and shit...

You nattering nabob of negativism.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Orrrrrr we play really nasty because we remember last year's playoff game and how they talked shit afterword about how they knew our DE calls from tendencies they'd seen on film...

Plus you seem to have forgotten how DLaw's gonna "step up." We all know he can just single-handedly take over a game a la Randy White and shit...

You nattering nabob of negativism.

Garrett is still our coach, which means.......

we ain’t changed shit, so they STILL know our calls and tendencies

It doesn’t matter to Garrett, because in his mind all we have to do is line up and beat the man across from us to win the game. It doesn’t matter if they know what we are gonna do. We just gotta be better then them, we gotta want it more then them, we gotta fight scratch and claw

That’s how footballs supposed to be played according to Garrett

Schemes and wrinkles and play calling he damned!

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
DLaw will go off and just dominate the game like LT! He SAID it was time for him to step up!

And we KNOW because we have seen it, he TAKES OVER GAMES that's why he is double teamed all the time!

He's all fucking world!

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
The Rams talked shit AFTER the ass kicking... DLaw talks shit about "stepping up" BEFORE. See? Just like Broadway Joe's guarantee and Jimmy's "We will win the ballgame." It's S T R A T E G Y.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The Rams talked shit AFTER the ass kicking... DLaw talks shit about "stepping up" BEFORE. See? Just like Broadway Joe's guarantee and Jimmy's "We will win the ballgame." It's S T R A T E G Y.

The only guarantee that D Law can make is that he will be suspended for PED’s to start next season again

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
The only guarantee that D Law can make is that he will be suspended for PED’s to start next season again
He can't even guarantee that - the new CBA is gonna eliminate marijuana testing.

Top Bottom