kwcoolk619

Practice Squad
Reaction score
The worst part of this win?

The fact that if this team was better coached, more disciplined , more mentally tougher, more fundamentally sound and more accountable, today's win should have been the division clincher. We would be playing for the number 3 seed in the postseason.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Whether or not that's a fumble, there's no way you can't expect a fake punt there in that situation. How the hell does the punter complete that pass? ST coach should be fired tomorrow.

He should have never been hired for this job, and just think they hired him without even remotely considering anyone from outside the organization.

At best he should have been fired a month or so ago. This is arguably the worst special teams unit (combined) in the history of the franchise.

And apparently he was a champion for Brett Maher.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
The fact that if this team was better coached, more disciplined , more mentally tougher, more fundamentally sound and more accountable, today's win should have been the division clincher. We would be playing for the number 3 seed in the postseason.

Clincher today? Hell with the way this year has gone they should have clinched two-three weeks ago.

I honestly don't know what the fuck this was yesterday but it makes me hate Garrett even more because they should have been playing this way all year.

Ragnar

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I’m watching the post game show and Jackie Slater and Vince Ferragamo actually said that McVay got out coached by Garrett

I don’t think I’ve ever heard anyone say that Garrett out coached anyone before

I’m not used to hearing ppl praise the Cowboys

It seems foreign and strange

I didn't see it that way. I didn't see Garrett do anything to out coach his opponent. What I saw was the Cowboys dominate the LOS on both sides of the ball. Do that and you'll have a lot of success.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
a603e8f4382fc1cb4e5db507d1ccbbd4.jpg

So now we see why the team performed the way it did yesterday

It was all because of the great motivator!

kwcoolk619

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Clincher today? Hell with the way this year has gone they should have clinched two-three weeks ago.

I honestly don't know what the fuck this was yesterday but it makes me hate Garrett even more because they should have been playing this way all year.

We are both in agreement.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
i bet garrett's voice cracked when he screamed about fighting scratching and clawing

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
christ almighty ...... this dude's body is so beat up that he looks like thanos snapped his fingers and hes starting to disintegrate

Ragnar

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Hey, if the Cowboys lose out the rest of the way they can have 2 wins against teams with winning records.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
christ almighty ...... this dude's body is so beat up that he looks like thanos snapped his fingers and hes starting to disintegrate

It’s that old man paper thin skin, I’m tellin ya

Last edited:

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Taco Charlton has as many sacks this season that D Law

Let that sink in

A guy who we deemed not even good enough to be on this team in a rotation type setting is out there getting as many sacks as our $105 million dollar man

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
a603e8f4382fc1cb4e5db507d1ccbbd4.jpg

So now we see why the team performed the way it did yesterday

It was all because of the great motivator!
"one of the greatest speeches he's ever heard from Garrett." Not exactly setting the bar very high there Sean...

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Friggin idjit....

Adam Schefter‏ @AdamSchefter 4 hours ago

NFL has suspended Josh Gordon indefinitely for violating the league’s policies on performance-enhancing substances and substances of abuse.

InternetKing

The Elite :-P
Reaction score

To answer your question , I can only have 3 bluestack (android os for pc/Mac) processes at same time since fubo tv limit 3 log ins at same time so I show cowboys game on one and 2 other out of market games at same time while I have 2 in market games on my iOS devices using Comcast stream so for other teams I just shop quarterly scores or each half depending how tired I am.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
To answer your question , I can only have 3 bluestack (android os for pc/Mac) processes at same time since fubo tv limit 3 log ins at same time so I show cowboys game on one and 2 other out of market games at same time while I have 2 in market games on my iOS devices using Comcast stream so for other teams I just shop quarterly scores or each half depending how tired I am.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

By why I meant why do you go thru the trouble of posting screen grabs of the games?

If it’s the Cowboys game then pretty much anyone on this site would already be watching the game.

If it’s for other games that are on at the same time as the Cowboy game then we can see the updates as they scroll across the bottom of the screen for the rest of the games of the day

Top Bottom