Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I can deal with jumping offsides occasionally but lining up offsides should NEVER happen, come on man!

Especially not twice in one drive. Once to give them the 1st down when it was 4th down, and then again on a failed 2 point conversion to give them another shot which they then convert into points

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
My take on this game is McVay went pass happy right off the bat and when Goff has to carry the load he folds like an accordian. Rams are like the Cowboys in that there has to be balance and if the QB has to be the man, fans are in for a long day.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I'd bring Bennett and Quinn back, Woods has value, you can have the rest of em. Love to get a shot at Chase Young in the draft but it looks like he'll be a Gnat. Kind of scary, that guy guy is a freak.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
The worst part of this win?

Seeing Jeruh happy

Damn it!
Maybe he'll booze it up extra hard tonight in celebration, and fucking croak. Ya gotta stop bein' so negative, s0n.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Maybe he'll booze it up extra hard tonight in celebration, and fucking croak. Ya gotta stop bein' so negative, s0n.

There will be someone there to roll him on his side when he starts to choke on his own vomit

We need a helicopter or private plane crash to take him out in a fiery wreck

Otherwise he will freeze his own head and have it reanimated when they figure out how to do it

Especially with all the money he has

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
There will be someone there to roll him on his side when he starts to choke on his own vomit

Otherwise he will freeze his own head and have it reanimated when they figure out how to do it

Ted Williams approves this message.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

I forgot to add.....

And we will all still be Cowboy fans still waiting for our 6th Super Bowl win and bitching about the current head coach when Jeruh gets reanimated

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I’m watching the post game show and Jackie Slater and Vince Ferragamo actually said that McVay got out coached by Garrett

I don’t think I’ve ever heard anyone say that Garrett out coached anyone before

I’m not used to hearing ppl praise the Cowboys

It seems foreign and strange

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Being past Rams Jackie and Vince are our the local “football guys”

So I don’t get much of a choice in the matter

kwcoolk619

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I’m watching the post game show and Jackie Slater and Vince Ferragamo actually said that McVay got out coached by Garrett

I don’t think I’ve ever heard anyone say that Garrett out coached anyone before

I’m not used to hearing ppl praise the Cowboys

It seems foreign and strange

I missed it. Man I would have loved to see that.

Top Bottom