Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Watching the better teams in the league today really drives home how much of a waste of a decent roster we have this season

You see teams with less talent but superior coaching over performing and you see teams with talent equal to our roster and see how strongly they are performing

Then you watch us and we can barely tie our own cleats and put one foot in front of the other. We can’t even get the most basic of shit down like tackling
Add to this the far more obvious difference, we don't even hustle! We play in slo-mo especially on D. This usually comes from some hotshot would-be coordinator coach over-complicating it so that players have to think way too much. But in our case I think it's a combination of that and just slacking.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
It was great to hear from the national media after the Bears game that the team has given up on Garrett and blamed the lack of effort on that.

It doesn’t mean that it’s true, but I love knowing that Jeruh has to hear that shit for 10 days until we lose to the Rams

The Rams appear to have perked up a bit. I hope they take it to us and provide further proof that Garrett either has or is in the process of loosing the locker room.

Garrett finally getting fired will be the only redeeming aspect of this shit show of a season. (Assuming that it actually happens)

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Develin Hodges looks like more of a NFL quarterback right now than Mason Rudolph is probably ever going to be...

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
It was great to hear from the national media after the Bears game that the team has given up on Garrett and blamed the lack of effort on that.

It doesn’t mean that it’s true, but I love knowing that Jeruh has to hear that shit for 10 days until we lose to the Rams

The Rams appear to have perked up a bit. I hope they take it to us and provide further proof that Garrett either has or is in the process of loosing the locker room.

Garrett finally getting fired will be the only redeeming aspect of this shit show of a season. (Assuming that it actually happens)
The national media is a joke. They're acting like all these reasons about Garrett not working as Cowboys coach and why are recent breaking news, but everything they've "discovered" is all crap we've known for years; they're just late to the party.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
You see teams with less talent but superior coaching over performing and you see teams with talent equal to our roster and see how strongly they are performing

:roflolrhard::roflolrhard::roflolrhard:

These posts make me laugh. Give me a team with lesser talent that did well today because of their coaching.

The teams that are pulling away or making a statement are teams with a franchise QB.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The national media is a joke. They're acting like all these reasons about Garrett not working as Cowboys coach and why are recent breaking news, but everything they've "discovered" is all crap we've known for years; they're just late to the party.

Better late than never

The more talking heads calling out Jeruh and saying the team has quit on Garrett the better

Everyone needs to just keep applying pressure to this festering wound we call a coaching staff until Jeruh has no choice but to do something

Plus I love seeing Jeruh squirm when asked about this cluster fuck of a season/team/coaching staff

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
OBJ wants out of Cleveland so we know our first rounder must be burning a hole in Jerry's pocket. OBJ might not help our inability to stuff the run but just think of all those jerseys flying off the rack.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
When he was playing well, I praised him. Go look up my posts from earlier in the season. I ate the cheese. When he's playing like shit, I say it. We're watching some putrid QB play when we need him to carry the team with the Division on the line.

The last two games he has played very mediocre, but the defense has been so bad in those games they didn't exactly give us much chance to win.

I think the guys on 105.3 were right, the team quit on Garrett and Jones after that Tavon Austin garbage at the end of the Vikes game. They finally said "fuck you Garrett" after what he did postgame, and he 100% deserved it. It's also why we saw those reports of him literally begging the team for forgiveness that Thursday after.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
:roflolrhard::roflolrhard::roflolrhard:

These posts make me laugh. Give me a team with lesser talent that did well today because of their coaching.

The teams that are pulling away or making a statement are teams with a franchise QB.

There are well coached teams and poorly coached teams. We are a poorly coached team, in all 3 areas of football. It's 100% why this team is 6-7

You put Bill Belichick, Kyle Shanahan, Sean Payton, John Harbaugh or some others on our sideline and there is absolutely no fucking way this team is 6-7. If you believe that your either drunk or got the IQ of a the typical Zoner.

nickb

Practice Squad
Reaction score
This line is gonna shift HUGE this week.

How is this even remotely possible?
Hasn't Vegas realized they are losing their shirts by making us favorites or are there so many fans out there that keep things evened out?

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The Rams are looking like they are going to destroy us next week

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
The Rams are looking like they are going to destroy us next week
giphy.gif

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
There are well coached teams and poorly coached teams. We are a poorly coached team, in all 3 areas of football. It's 100% why this team is 6-7

You put Bill Belichick, Kyle Shanahan, Sean Payton, John Harbaugh or some others on our sideline and there is absolutely no fucking way this team is 6-7. If you believe that your either drunk or got the IQ of a the typical Zoner.

Dude, stop with your stupid shit already. We completely agree that we're a poorly coached team. And I'm almost certain I was off the Garrett bandwagon long before you. I don't even want to go and search your posts but I'll assume you agreed with me almost from the get go that he was a poor coach.

In any event, I'm not defending Garrett. I simply asked for Scott to point me to a team with lesser talent that did well today because of coaching. It's not a hard question but you go off on a ****** tangent that has nothing to do with my comment/question you quoted.

Top Bottom