SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
If that happens I hope Garrett takes a drive thru Dealey Plaza in a convertible to celebrate his contract extension

I may or may not be somewhere around the grassy knoll area, HMU.

spiderfan_MJ

In the Rotation
Reaction score
how about this for a storybook ending to this season.

Cowboys finish 6-10 and win the division

then they get an upset win in the first round of the playoffs

in the second round, their opponent loses half their team in the first quarter due to the freakiest series of plays perhaps never seen before, enabling the cowboys to pull off one of the ugliest playoff wins in the history of the NFL by a score of 2-0

they get to the championship game, get blown out but score enough points in garbage time against the prevent D to only lose by 4

They finish the year 8-11

Garrett gets extended based on what jeri says is a "scrappy playoff performance" no one saw coming but him

The outcome no one wants. The Cowboys specialty.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The Eagles are looking like they actually give a shit finally

spiderfan_MJ

In the Rotation
Reaction score
The Eagles-Giants game has now gone into overtime. With how the Eagles started this game, I'm surprised.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Having it end in a tie would be so appropriate for this shit show of a division

Nobody wants to win the East

spiderfan_MJ

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Having it end in a tie would be so appropriate for this shit show of a division

Nobody wants to win the East

And to think that the 49ers or Seahawks are going to have to go on the road and play the East winner. Sometimes the NFL playoff structure gets weird.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
The cliffs version is that jeri is an insecure idiot that is intimidated by coaches that cut into the limelight he covets

more detail than you probably care to read is in the above post I made here a while back

~Bon Appetit~

One of the best posts ever on any site. Great job Yimmy and thanks for the time you took to put it together.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score

Hard to feed Zeke when you have so many 3 and outs. This article is written by a homer who has no clue. You can keep feeding Zeke when you can't get a first down and you fall behind and and have to play catch up in the 4th quarter.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
602c7a8c23f52d547d02c283f0211d9c.jpg

The Cowboys still have the #1 passing offense in the NFL and are in first place in our division

Yet we are nowhere to be seen on the power rankings

That should tell you all you need to know about our team this year!!

Top Bottom