Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I'll give Desmond a 3 year, 12 million extension with 6 million bonus to sign, 10 guaranteed. Or he can pack his shit.

That's a total of 8 years, 24 million with 8 million bonus, and 18 guaranteed over the life of the two contracts.

That's more than reasonable.

NoDak

UDFA
Reaction score
Sheik pulled off the greatest troll job of all time bringing this mongoloid in.

20 WRs... :lol

jeebus

UDFA
Reaction score
I'll give Desmond a 3 year, 12 million extension with 6 million bonus to sign, 10 guaranteed. Or he can pack his shit.

That's a total of 8 years, 24 million with 8 million bonus, and 18 guaranteed over the life of the two contracts.

That's more than reasonable.
you sucking my dick seems more reasonable.

jeebus

UDFA
Reaction score
Anything up front?

And why so short term?
Good point, short term like that I would probably be closer to 32 mil for 3 years.

Why short term? I was responding to your 3 year 12 mil (you know, 3 years for the same money top 5 Wrs average every year).

I would do a longer term, but I hate 6 year deals that pay a guy like top 5, 7 out of 10 end badly.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
He is coming off a 5 year deal. You don't want to lock him up for 5 more?

No up front signing bonus?

Reaction score
What's the point in posting your wet dream contract terms for Dez? He's a top 5 WR and if he doesn't get paid like it, he won't sign an extension. In that case, he'll either be franchised (and make top 5 money for next season) or he'll walk... I'd love to get him for 5 years and a hundred dollar bill, but it ain't happening.

jeebus

UDFA
Reaction score
He is coming off a 5 year deal. You don't want to lock him up for 5 more?

No up front signing bonus?

His signing bonus should be in the 8 figures. And I would think 45 mil would be damn cheap for 5 years, especially if the last two were 12 mil each.

I just don't want to give him 65 mil

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
What's the point in posting your wet dream contract terms for Dez? He's a top 5 WR and if he doesn't get paid like it, he won't sign an extension. In that case, he'll either be franchised (and make top 5 money for next season) or he'll walk... I'd love to get him for 5 years and a hundred dollar bill, but it ain't happening.
What's the point in posting anything? I am still trying to figure out why the talks broke down, especially after it was all sunshine and rainbows this offseason, he was gonna get a new deal. Then poof, nothing.

Question becomes can we afford a top 5 wideout. His rookie deal was already similar to Percy Harvin's, and I think that's about where he is.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
did Dez beat you up or something? There has to be more to this.
He beat up his mom. And I'm wondering if the current climate and Adrian's call to Jerruh might have something to do with why we didn't do a deal.

jeebus

UDFA
Reaction score
Dez either signs a 3 year 12 mil deal or gets franchised and signs a 1 year 12 mil deal. I wonder what Dez is more likely to do?

Top Bottom