Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
You avoided naming the 20 WRs again.
I posted my list of current top 10 WRs in another thread.

There are 20 guys who can do what Dez does - combining current NFL players, and next year's draft class.

You're pretending Dez has great numbers?

Bluenoser

In the Rotation
Reaction score
What thread?
There are 20 guys who can do what Dez does - combining current NFL players, and next year's draft class.
Please name them. I would live to hear what rookie is going to come in and be as productive.

If you can name a WR that had more TDs then Dez the last 2 years you can have my vCash.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I can have your vCash anyway.

So that's the meter? Most TDs last two seasons? :lol

Reaction score
Des has ho-hum numbers, Bill Bates should be in the RoH, and Dallas can make the playoffs at 4-12.

Are we sure this guy isn't a Jon88 alt?

Bluenoser

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Anyone ever go to one of their favourite restaurants to find out that it is under new management and the menu sucks?

NoShame

UDFA
Reaction score
This is Doomsday's list of top wideouts posted in the other thread...

Here's my top ten current WRs:

1. Johnson. hands down.
2. Julio Jones
3. Fitzgerald
4. Green
5. Harvin
6. Marshall
7. Thomas
8. Bryant
9. Nelson
10. Nicks

You read that right. That is Hakeem Nicks at number 10. Former Giant. Current 3rd wr on the Colts. Top 10.

Larry Fitzgerald checking in at number 3. Don't mind the fact that he hasn't hit 1000 yards receiving in each of the last two years. He makes it to 3 based on name only.

Julio Jones. Number 2. Hasn't even matched Dez's single season best yet. Or his second best for that matter. Number 2.

Percy Harvin at number 5. Has yet to reach 1000 yards receiving in a season in his 5 years as a pro. No big deal. Better than Dez according to Doomsday.

Bluenoser

In the Rotation
Reaction score
:lol and there is still 10 other players that can put up Dez numbers. Some from college. this thread needs to be locked. It's done. We won.

Last edited:

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

Dude, just freaking stop.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
This is Doomsday's list of top wideouts posted in the other thread...

You read that right. That is Hakeem Nicks at number 10. Former Giant. Current 3rd wr on the Colts. Top 10.

Larry Fitzgerald checking in at number 3. Don't mind the fact that he hasn't hit 1000 yards receiving in each of the last two years. He makes it to 3 based on name only.

Julio Jones. Number 2. Hasn't even matched Dez's single season best yet. Or his second best for that matter. Number 2.

Percy Harvin at number 5. Has yet to reach 1000 yards receiving in a season in his 5 years as a pro. No big deal. Better than Dez according to Doomsday.

Retards gotta ****** you know

Top Bottom