Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
To objectively measure his "respect" let's let him test the open market, how bout?

Fair?

junk

UDFA
Reaction score
No reason you can't keep McClain and Lee and of course, McClain's deal has to be team-friendly. Not even Jerry is going to blindly throw guaranteed money at him.

I wouldn't franchise DeMarco. The 2014 RB Franchise Tag is $9.54 million. I'd rather draft a young RB and sign 2 other starters with that $9.54M.

Oh if that's the case, I wouldn't consider. I thought I saw on Twitter it was $5.9 million

Reaction score
Yeah, I was gonna say I thought it was $6-7 mill...

And if McClain has a career year and Lee comes back healthy, who plays MLB and who moves? Lee at MLB and McClain to WLB?

NoShame

UDFA
Reaction score
I think you keep McClain at mike then move Lee to weak side. Try to get Lee free and let him make some plays. Idk tough call.

Bluenoser

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I don't like him or dislike him. I am dispassionate and objective about him.

You act like there's not 20 other guys out there than can do what he does. Newsflash - there are and most of them also have what Dez lacks, blazing speed.

Umm, nobody is afraid of him, they don't game plan for him, he is not a speed threat and he is fairly easily controlled.

You aren't telling me that you think there are 20 WR better then Dez in the league are you? If Dez hit the open market he would be the highest payed WR in the NFL.

The only "rant" by Dez that I saw was like 3rd and 30 in the Titans end when he had a one on one vs the safety. In hindsight he would have been the best option on that play.

jeebus

UDFA
Reaction score
I am almost convinced doomsday is a redskin fan having the time of his life. I mean the team is full of scrubs, and the guys he doesn't like are Bryant, Lee, Romo, and I assume Witten. Are there flaws in all those guys? Yea. But on this shit pile, are they the ones ton constantly bitch about?

Besides, I would throw a couple hundred buck at buying a redskin site and trolling them.

And his girl came around yesterday and her first comment is about the redskins...

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
You aren't telling me that you think there are 20 WR better then Dez in the league are you?
For people who can read and comprehend what they read, certainly not.
If Dez hit the open market he would be the highest payed WR in the NFL.
Let's see that then, let some other team pay him the massive contract if that is what he commands. I somehow seriously doubt he does. But, what is the harm in finding out? Try to trade him, see what you might get. What's the harm? All options should be open right now since we didn't get a deal done. Shop him around. He beat the shit out of his own Mom. Let's see what his value is, in this current climate.
The only "rant" by Dez that I saw was like 3rd and 30 in the Titans end when he had a one on one vs the safety. In hindsight he would have been the best option on that play.
You didn't see him arguing with the officials and didn't hear Troy telling him to get out of there? Then you didn't see the rants continue on the sideline off and on the entire game?
I am almost convinced doomsday is a redskin fan having the time of his life. I mean the team is full of scrubs, and the guys he doesn't like are Bryant, Lee, Romo, and I assume Witten. Are there flaws in all those guys? Yea. But on this shit pile, are they the ones ton constantly bitch about?

Besides, I would throw a couple hundred buck at buying a redskin site and trolling them.

And his girl came around yesterday and her first comment is about the redskins...
You're 100 percent incorrect. Hate the Redskins and always have. Cooke tried to keep the Cowboys from ever coming into existence, tried really hard and was winning too. Until Tex pulled the rug out from under him by acquiring the rights to their fight song.

What flaws does Witten have? He is the most well rounded and skilled TE in the game. Only trouble with him is, age creeping in now. He is by far the best TE Dallas has ever had, and is a likely HoF inductee.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Doomsday is all kinda trolling.
That's what they say about all non-homers on other boards, right?

I don't get enamored with players in this day and age, since they change teams so much more often than in the old days. This allows objective analysis and dispassionate observation. Things a homer cannot possibly do.

Dez is trade bait, and if you can't get a decent trade for him then you know you also don't need a massive contract offer for him. Let the market decide, instead of emotion.

It's not "trolling" to say that.

If he is so fucking great we should be able to get at least a 1st and 2nd for him.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
He's trolling like a mutha fucka... Sad thing is he doesn't even know it.
The default statement of one bereft of a defense.

If Dez is so great, why are you afraid to test the trade market?

Top Bottom