dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
San Fran has an elite pass rush, and this is what our OL did. Only one sack, and it was at the LOS.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Look at the bright side

We broke the 27 year drought of winning a road playoff game and winning in our navy away jerseys

Now we just need another 27 years to finally break the “making it to the championship game” curse

30 more years and we will break the 30 year “making it to the super bowl” curse

Baby steps mudafuckas

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Honestly he is the ONLY reason they lost.

I agree with Dodger who posted earlier. I think had Cooper Rush played this game instead of Prescott we probably would have won.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Same shit, different day.

Guess what Dak, you WILL NEVER "be better"

He's been saying some variation of this after every shit turnover for months now, and I'm beyond sick of it. If you're not going to put up, then for cripes sakes just shut the hell up.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
He's been saying some variation of this after every shit turnover for months now, and I'm beyond sick of it. If you're not going to put up, then for cripes sakes just shut the hell up.
He just isnt capable.

Guy reads defenses at a kindergarten level compared to the really quality QB's in this league.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Actually RJ, we're going to be saying the same things we've been saying for a long time now. The only difference is some people might be hearing us who weren't before today.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
and we learned that without any question, he is not.

Time to go all-in and find the NEXT QB.

I've been talking about that for a long time and I've been the most vocal guy here against Dak being a "franchise" QB. I've even had Dooms redefine what a franchise QB is like some lib redefining what a recession is.

I didn't think Dak was the guy but the NFC QB situation was so weak that I thought we had a chance, not because Dak was "that" guy, but because of the other QB's like Mr. Irrelevant.

I've been so vocal against Dak that it's cost me my relationship with Ms. Daboyz. It's just about cost me everything but I'm staying strong.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Just like Parcells split when he found out he was gonna be stuck with Romo. You can't tell me or anyone with any sense, that he walks away from 6 mil if he thinks he's got The Guy at QB.

But, you didn't read my post. Try again.

Parcells found his QB but didn't have it in him at his age to go through the grind year in and year out. I think had he known that the team he built was going to be so competitive the next year or two that he might have stayed. Romo needed Parcells to stay to continue to develop. Instead he got the Son of Bum and Garrett and that pretty much ended it there.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
and we learned that without any question, he is not.

Time to go all-in and find the NEXT QB.

You're preaching to the choir my friend. I knew he wasn't the guy for a long time. Even before he was re-signed. I've been saying he's way to inconsistent to be a championship QB....that he can't carry the team through the storm when the chips are down. The problem is now the D is going to get watered down as FA's leave. An average QB like Cooper Rush can be competitive behind this D. This was the year and it was wasted. We might not get an opportunity like this for a few years down the road unless we find a true franchise guy.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
2) They probably cant get rid of him for 2023, but they absolutely should go all in for the draft and do what KC did the year they moved up for Mahomes. They still had Alex Smith for the transition year, and they moved from near the bottom of the first round to 10th overall.

I've made this argument before and it holds true today. But MM wouldn't be on board with this type of move. Everyone on that staff is invested in Dak, as is the ownership. It's why the players are so comfortable. We'll wash, rinse and repeat and yesterdays game will be forgotten as a new season brings hope, just like last year's playoff game was forgotten.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
And by "invested" I don't mean in the monetary sense. They're all buddies and this is a business that requires business decisions for the team and it's fan base.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I've made this argument before and it holds true today. But MM wouldn't be on board with this type of move. Everyone on that staff is invested in Dak, as is the ownership. It's why the players are so comfortable. We'll wash, rinse and repeat and yesterdays game will be forgotten as a new season brings hope, just like last year's playoff game was forgotten.
Why you gotta go killing my hope Dodger.

Its all I got now.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Actually RJ, we're going to be saying the same things we've been saying for a long time now. The only difference is some people might be hearing us who weren't before today.

It wasn't just the San Fran games.

He's had far too many of these clunkers the past couple of years, it just happens that both times vs San Fran he shit the bed and we go home for the offseason.

He was fucking horrible in games against Houston, TN and Washington in the past month.

He its what he is at this point. We are never winning a championship with him, so its time to start finding the guy who CAN.

Top Bottom