Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Spend 20 million non cap money to bring in Sean Payton to clean house and stay the fuck out of his way Jerruh. Otherwise you're gonna fucking croak without ever sniffing another super bowl you fucking idjit.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I firmly believe Cooper Rush could have played better today and we win with him at QB. And I'm not saying Cooper is a better QB. But Dak's a choker. It's not his fault though. We're asking him to do things he's incapable of. He was a heck of a 4th round pick. Just as Romo was a good UFA. But at some point you have to cut you losses.

English Cowboy

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Spend 20 million non cap money to bring in Sean Payton to clean house and stay the fuck out of his way Jerruh. Otherwise you're gonna fucking croak without ever sniffing another super bowl you fucking idjit.
Would probably cost us a first round pick too as the Saints still own his rights. Jerry ain't doing that.

daboyz

👀
Reaction score
I don't want to hear one more word abouot Prescott. Not one. If it's not obvious to everyone by now that he's not it I don't know what else to tell you.

And Ms. Daboyz, you and I can still go places but this thing you have with Dak has to go. I root for the jersey. If you don't, then it's over between us.
Lol. I've always liked the kid. Most of us ladies do. And I know you do too after reading many posts in here. He's been very inconsistent AND hasn't been himself for quite sometime now even though some like believing what he says. But hey, he got rid of two monkey's winning a playoff on the road & handing Brady his 1st loss to Dallas.

Now, as far as you & I. You have ONE more game left on proving me wrong. And should those Eagles win, you & I will definitely be going places. 😉
daboyz said:
Defense wins championships not quarterbacks. Foles proved that. San Frans going to the Superbowl w/a third stringer quarterback because of their top notch defense. Book it!

Dodger12​

"So you take an outlier like Foles and feel that it somehow proves your point? SF isn't going to the SB with a back-up. You can book that. The NFC is wide open and Dallas has enough talent to go to the Big Show. It all depends how the man under center plays and carries this team. That's just the reality."

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Here's what y'all don't see with Jerruh. If you woke him up from deep sleep and put the question he would answer honestly that in his mind there was never anything really special or even good about Troy, instead he was a product of Jimmy's system.

He doesn't know that he doesn't know. He falls in love with players hard luck stories and can't see they're NOT Emmitt, not Troy and not Irvin. This is why we're going nowhere with him at the helm.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score

Payton's not coming here. He's not stupid. He'll go some place with an established QB with arm talent. Like San Diego...........

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Here's what y'all don't see with Jerruh. If you woke him up from deep sleep and put the question he would answer honestly that in his mind there was never anything really special or even good about Troy, instead he was a product of Jimmy's system.

He doesn't know that he doesn't know. He falls in love with players hard luck stories and can't see they're NOT Emmitt, not Troy and not Irvin. This is why we're going nowhere with him at the helm.
And he thinks Jimmy didn't do anything other than assemble good players. He doesn't understand football and doesn't understand motivation of players. He doesn't understand offense or defense or special teams. He has no core beliefs of the game. He's no different than some tweaker chick playing monopoly.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Payton's not coming here. He's not stupid. He'll go some place with an established QB with arm talent. Like San Diego...........
Just like Parcells split when he found out he was gonna be stuck with Romo. You can't tell me or anyone with any sense, that he walks away from 6 mil if he thinks he's got The Guy at QB.

But, you didn't read my post. Try again.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
I need to see dbair's bullet point rant. hopefully he's composing it as we speak

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Bullet point rant:

1) Nothing else matters than the QB, and we CLEARLY, UNQUESTIONABLY do NOT have a QB capable of postseason success or winning a championship. Prescott once again was the worst player on the field, in a game where we needed him to at least be good. He threw two bush league interceptions that cost us points and gave the Niners points, then just missed having a game clinching boneheaded pick 6 on our next to last drive. Doesn't matter who owns the team or coaches the team when your QB is a loser, and Prescott is a loser.

2) They probably cant get rid of him for 2023, but they absolutely should go all in for the draft and do what KC did the year they moved up for Mahomes. They still had Alex Smith for the transition year, and they moved from near the bottom of the first round to 10th overall.

3) Sux we lost Tony Pollard today, but clearly the team has to move on from Zeke. He just has no running abiluty at all at this point. I really hope he just retires.

4) People going ape shit over Diggs dropping an interception, but DB's play DB's for a reason. Diggs erased Deebo Samuel the rest of the game and did a pretty good job on Kittle when hw guarded him too. We didnt lose because a DB dropped a pick, we lost because our own QB is just not good enough.

Really not much else to say. The game was there for the taking. San Fran didnt even play good by their standards. Our defense did enough to win, but Prescott lost the game single handedly. He's a 40 million per year coach killer. They have to prepare to move on without him. He can't win.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I think we win. Don't know why...but I do. Maybe because I think it comes down to the QB and I want to believe Dak is better.
and we learned that without any question, he is not.

Time to go all-in and find the NEXT QB.

Top Bottom