touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Hugh Freeze is back! And the paid whore industry is happy in and around Auburn AL

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
TCU game was fun,I didnt think they had a shot of winning, I still dont think they have a chance moving forward against what I presume will be Georgia but I thought Michigan had a layup so maybe the surprises will continue

daboyz

NFCE CHAMPIONS 🏆
Reaction score
TCU game was fun,I didnt think they had a shot of winning, I still dont think they have a chance moving forward against what I presume will be Georgia but I thought Michigan had a layup so maybe the surprises will continue
It was. Seeing both Michigan & Ohio State lose was great! Being a Penn State alumna may have something to do with it lol.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
You might be surprised. I'm a huge UGA guy and we were extremely fortunate (ie, lucky beyond belief) to win. I don't think there's a chance in hell they cover the ridiculous spread out there for TCU game, and I won't be surprised if TCU wins.

College football is moving closer to being dead to me. The games are starting to get extremely boring and unwatchable. Nobody plays defense and all the bullshit targeting calls and other reviews lengthen the games to the extreme and make it sickening to watch.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
You might be surprised. I'm a huge UGA guy and we were extremely fortunate (ie, lucky beyond belief) to win. I don't think there's a chance in hell they cover the ridiculous spread out there for TCU game, and I won't be surprised if TCU wins.

College football is moving closer to being dead to me. The games are starting to get extremely boring and unwatchable. Nobody plays defense and all the bullshit targeting calls and other reviews lengthen the games to the extreme and make it sickening to watch.

I think youre using reverse psychology amigo, Georgia surprised me, I hate to see games come down to field goal kickers, that was a fun watch tho

so much for defense

I'd love to see TCU win it, Spike Dykes coached when I was at Texas Tech so I ahem a rooting interest in his son and the conference, it would be amazing to see a big 12 team win it all that isnt UT or OU

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I think youre using reverse psychology amigo, Georgia surprised me, I hate to see games come down to field goal kickers, that was a fun watch tho

so much for defense

I'd love to see TCU win it, Spike Dykes coached when I was at Texas Tech so I ahem a rooting interest in his son and the conference, it would be amazing to see a big 12 team win it all that isnt UT or OU
I knew we'd struggle with Ohio State's offense. Georgia's defense had a couple really good games this yr (Oregon and Tennessee) but those games were clearly flukes. They gave up over 500 yards passing to a painfully average LSU in the SEC Championship game.

I won't be surprised if TCU wins, but I bet the game comes down to the last possession in a 40-something to 40-something game.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Very pleasing to see Lincoln Riley and his punk fucking QB get it stuck up their ass today.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Anyone gonna watch the game tonight?

I see TCU getting blown out

would love to see a great game with a fantastic finish but cant help but feel TCU's luck runs out tonight

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Anyone gonna watch the game tonight?

I see TCU getting blown out

would love to see a great game with a fantastic finish but cant help but feel TCU's luck runs out tonight
It's just too lopsided of a matchup. It literally is bulldogs vs. horny toads.

Top Bottom