Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
and being horny, while fun, usually leads to bad decisions
Fortunately horny toads aren't tasty and their hide is tough, bulldogs bite down only once and spit 'em out. So if they can survive the bites they might have a chance.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
and thats a wrap, guess I got time to finally look in to that Quantum Leap bullshit

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
and thats a wrap, guess I got time to finally look in to that Quantum Leap bullshit
Still got over an hour to wait for that. I DVR it anyway. Hell, football is the only thing I watch live.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
should have put some $$ on it, a blow out seemed obvious, so obvious, I doubted myself and didnt pull the trigger

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Red team makin the mistake of going all conservative on their play calling. First punt of the game for them.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I quit watching, such a disappointment for a final game, was afraid this would happen

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Never know when a historic comeback gonna happen. I think not tonight tho.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
This is just men and boys tonight. 52-7 Georgia. 2 minutes left in 3rd quarter.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Anyone gonna watch the game tonight?

I see TCU getting blown out

would love to see a great game with a fantastic finish but cant help but feel TCU's luck runs out tonight
65-7!!!!!!!!!!

GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I am trying to figure out how to post this, maybe someone better at tech shit can help me.

I got the audio file of Kirby's pregame speech, and its fucking EPIC, someone sent it to me via text.

It's exactly what we need in Dallas.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
They played out of their minds last night. I honestly thought TCU would keep it close.

The bad news for people that hate GA and/or the SEC is a 3-peat is definitely a possibility. They are loaded for next year and the schedule is not all that difficult. They'll be breaking in a new QB but the soft early season schedule will definitely help with the transition from Bennett.

Top Bottom