touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
They played out of their minds last night. I honestly thought TCU would keep it close.

The bad news for people that hate GA and/or the SEC is a 3-peat is definitely a possibility. They are loaded for next year and the schedule is not all that difficult. They'll be breaking in a new QB but the soft early season schedule will definitely help with the transition from Bennett.
If that keeps Alabama from another Championship, I'm good with a 3-peat!!

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
This shit will absolutely ruin college football. Teams will be married to recruits and if that recruit doesn't pan out, those teams are toast. Steson Bennett was a walk on. Would kids like him even have a shot? How about a money QB getting hurt and his replacement carries the team.....do you go back to the starter because there's money tied up in him? This will get bad....

touchdown

Reaction score
UGA Jalen Carter left scene of fatal accident involving Devon Willock.

touchdown

Reaction score
Let's have charges filed against the establishment(s) that served people involved that were drunk and/ or under 21...

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Let's have charges filed against the establishment(s) that served people involved that were drunk and/ or under 21...
Hell yeah can't have personal responsibility must be mean ole evil businesses. You fucking idiot.

touchdown

Reaction score
I use Local TV Listings, TV Schedules and TV Guides to see who's playing on my local TV.

I like it because it lists the teams playing on the main display screen.
For other channel guide sites, I have to click on the sporting event (ie. "College Football") to then see who is playing...

touchdown

Reaction score
I have opted for the Fubo "Ultimate" Free 7 day trial. I'm watching CO-Nebraska in 4K on Fox now.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Lane Kiffin, geeze. A transcript of a phone call has become available.

He's "seeking $10 million in compensatory damages from Kiffin and Ole Miss, and $30 million in punitive damages from Kiffin."

Sure, why not? He deserves it for this (I'd be a billionaire if I got compensated for the shit that was said and done to me growing up)

Rollins claims he suffered multiple injuries that caused severe depression. The death of his grandmother in January 2023 contributed to the depression, per the lawsuit. On February 27, 2023, Kiffin allegedly informed Rollins he would move from defensive tackle to the scout team offensive line, after Rollins declined to enter the transfer portal.

Rollins then sought a mental health break. He declined to meet with Kiffin until March 21, 2023. At that time, Rollins made a legal recording of his meeting with Kiffin, without Kiffin’s knowledge.

“Ok, you have a fucking head coach, this is a job, guess what, if I have mental issues and I’m not diminishing them, I can’t not see my fucking boss,” Kiffin said, per the transcript of the meeting attached to the lawsuit. “When you were told again and again the head coach needs to see you, wasn’t to make you practice, wasn’t to play a position you don’t fucking want to, OK? It was to talk to you and explain to you in the real world, OK? So I don’t give a fuck what your mom say, OK, or what you think in the real fucking world, you show up to work, and then you say, ‘Hey, I have mental issues, I can’t do anything for two weeks, but if you change my position I won’t have mental issues.’ . . . I guarantee if we fucking called you in and said you’re playing defense, would you have mental issues?”

Rollins responded by saying, “I definitely would.” He also said, “I mean, you’re acting like my issues aren’t real.”

“I didn’t say they’re not real,” Kiffin said. “You show up when your head -- when your boss wants to meet with you. It wouldn’t have been like this. If you would’ve come here when you kept getting messages the head coach wants to talk to you, you say ‘I’m not ready to talk to him.’”

“I wasn’t,” Rollins said.

“What fucking world do you live in?” Kiffin replied.

“I don’t see why you have to be disrespectful, honestly,” Rollins said.

“Get out of here,” Kiffin said. “Go, you’re off the team. You’re done. See ya. Go. And guess what? We can kick you off the team. So go read your fucking rights about mental health. We can kick you off the team for not showing up. When the head coach asks to meet with you and you don’t show up for weeks, we can remove you from the team. . . . It’s called being a pussy. It’s called hiding behind shit and not showing up to work.”

Top Bottom