Couldn't block their way out of a wet paper bag. Williams had 21 yards on one carry the opening drive, but only a total of 23 yards rushing on 11 carries with the remainder of his work. The OL was really poor last night, along with just about everyone else.After the opening TD drive the Cowboys had 9 rushing attempts for 23 yards for the remainder of the game. That is disgusting.
Starting today, I'm gonna tell people I'm a Purdue grad, not UW.But Ferguson has turned into a complete bum on the field in every way. Drops, absolutely comical blocking efforts and fumbles are all he does. Horrendous player at this point.
While this is somewhat funny and Prescott was mostly bad last night, the two interceptions were not on him and both of them cost us points.
Flournoy is usually sure handed and he had one go off his hands, I'll forgive him. But Ferguson has turned into a complete bum on the field in every way. Drops, absolutely comical blocking efforts and fumbles are all he does. Horrendous player at this point.
He had a lot of those for sure. But the two picks should have easily been caught by our guys.I rarely watch the games anymore and I’m certainly no expert QB evaluator but every time I watch Dak, his passes seem high or behind the receiver or low
surprise surprise...a terribly coached team tackles......
terribly
Another thing I noticed Dak saying is "this is a game we were supposed to win", this is the kind of entitled BS that has plagued this org since jj ran off JJ, they aint entitled to jack shit but they think they are because of the Star on their helmet despite being utter dog shit for 30+ yearsHe had a lot of those for sure. But the two picks should have easily been caught by our guys.
but .. but .. we won the trade
I mean, he wasn't wrong. The oddsmakers clearly agreed.Another thing I noticed Dak saying is "this is a game we were supposed to win", this is the kind of entitled BS that has plagued this org since jj ran off JJ, they aint entitled to jack shit but they think they are because of the Star on their helmet despite being utter dog shit for 30+ years
just curious… are there any decent coaches out there who could come in and turn this thing around fast?
its the mindset, they think they can just show up because of their hubris, they've done nothing to warrant this kind of attitude, the slightest appearance of "success" goes right to their headsI mean, he wasn't wrong. The oddsmakers clearly agreed.
He didnt say anything that makes me think he was "entitled" or anything. They absolutely should have won this game and didnt, because the coaches are terrible and most of the players (including him) played like shit.