2026 Week Five: Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. Dallas Cowboys

Mustang1

0le Ball Coach
Messages
351
Reaction score
415
What is a "decent" coach?
Anything is better than what we have right now. Current staff continues to perpetuate coaching malpractice on a weekly basis. It’s hard enough to win in today’s NFL even with quality coaching . A blind man can see that Shoddy and this crew will NEVER get it . Why waste any time? I don’t care if you have to make klayton Adams an interim coach. Fire Parker now and get Wink Martindale or someone else with a successful tract record to coordinate the defense. Understand this will not get better. Jerruh is the real problem but he ain’t going nowhere. Blow this thing up right now. I hire and fire people all the time. It usually takes me thirty days or less to know whether I have hit or missed on a hire. Once I have determined that I missed I call them into my office and cut them lose. Well Shoddy and his crew are a BIG miss. Time to cut their losses NOW!
 

Mustang1

0le Ball Coach
Messages
351
Reaction score
415
MEDIA=twitter]2108678059964645806[/MEDIA]
The only thing that does need to be rushed is the termination of this entire coaching staff starting yesterday. Shoddy and Parker need to go now. They are a detriment to this organization second only to the Jerruh.
 

dbair1967

Administrator
Messages
74,006
Reaction score
21,322
I've long criticized Fish for being a hack, but he is spot on here.

Just poorly handled by Dak and the Cowboys all the way around. Prescott made an ass of himself.

 

dbair1967

Administrator
Messages
74,006
Reaction score
21,322
The Christian Parker dumbfuck scheme in all its glory.

This is the 3rd and 21 play. 4 guys rush. You then see 4 guys lined up about 12 yds off the LOS. There are 3 more guys you CANT see behind them.

And still the Bucs WR is WIDE FUCKING OPEN at the stick for an easy, completely uncontested completion.

This should have been the last straw for any organization as it pertains to your DC. But not here.

 

daboyz

🚀 SCIENTIST
Messages
3,400
Reaction score
4,497
16750.jpg​
Flournoy is usually sure handed and he had one go off his hands, I'll forgive him. But Ferguson has turned into a complete bum on the field in every way. Drops, absolutely comical blocking efforts and fumbles are all he does. Horrendous player at this point.
Come on big D. Why is it fans point out the bad & conveniently forget the good?! Flourmay made such a big boy catch for a 48 yard gain, I thought it was Pickens lol.

On another note. Trumpster was going to go to the game but canceled due to hurricane. 16939.jpg
 

dbair1967

Administrator
Messages
74,006
Reaction score
21,322
I've never been a big Cowherd guy but like Marvin Lewis above, 100% spot on with this segment.

 

dbair1967

Administrator
Messages
74,006
Reaction score
21,322
I hate Alabama now and I hate this football coach of theirs.

But when was the last time you saw a Head Coach in Dallas do this when a player monumentally fucked up? And let's be clear, our guys fuck up bad every single week. Nobody says jackshit.

 
Top Bottom