2026 Week Five: Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. Dallas Cowboys

dbair1967

Administrator
Messages
73,956
Reaction score
21,305

While this is somewhat funny and Prescott was mostly bad last night, the two interceptions were not on him and both of them cost us points.

Flournoy is usually sure handed and he had one go off his hands, I'll forgive him. But Ferguson has turned into a complete bum on the field in every way. Drops, absolutely comical blocking efforts and fumbles are all he does. Horrendous player at this point.
 

dbair1967

Administrator
Messages
73,956
Reaction score
21,305
After the opening TD drive the Cowboys had 9 rushing attempts for 23 yards for the remainder of the game. That is disgusting.
Couldn't block their way out of a wet paper bag. Williams had 21 yards on one carry the opening drive, but only a total of 23 yards rushing on 11 carries with the remainder of his work. The OL was really poor last night, along with just about everyone else.

I honestly think Pickens was the only guy who showed up.
 

bbgun

Administrator
Messages
15,882
Reaction score
3,672
But Ferguson has turned into a complete bum on the field in every way. Drops, absolutely comical blocking efforts and fumbles are all he does. Horrendous player at this point.
Starting today, I'm gonna tell people I'm a Purdue grad, not UW.
 

yimyammer

Pro Bowler
Messages
13,212
Reaction score
8,373
While this is somewhat funny and Prescott was mostly bad last night, the two interceptions were not on him and both of them cost us points.

Flournoy is usually sure handed and he had one go off his hands, I'll forgive him. But Ferguson has turned into a complete bum on the field in every way. Drops, absolutely comical blocking efforts and fumbles are all he does. Horrendous player at this point.

I rarely watch the games anymore and I’m certainly no expert QB evaluator but every time I watch Dak, his passes seem high or behind the receiver or low
 

dbair1967

Administrator
Messages
73,956
Reaction score
21,305
I rarely watch the games anymore and I’m certainly no expert QB evaluator but every time I watch Dak, his passes seem high or behind the receiver or low
He had a lot of those for sure. But the two picks should have easily been caught by our guys.
 
Top Bottom