Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
He was actually down by contact and they moved the ball back.

The body slam thing looked worse live, the other angle you could tell he definitely held up on going full WWF on the guy.

Kid has enormous physical talent and is gonna keep getting better. I think we can all see why Quinn fell in love with the guy during his private workout.

Let's face it and be honest.....we all expected a flag on that play and were surprised when one wasn't thrown. It was stupid. Physically gifted and mentally a midget.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Not sure who or what you're responding to with this post but it has nothing to do with what I posted.
Your first sentence in your post I quoted there. About his possible specialty.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

Yeah its not the QB at all.

There were definitely plays I saw where Gallup (or someone else) was essentially wide open and Prescott never looked that way.

One of Prescott's worst traits is reading the field. It greatly limits how good he can ever truly become IMO.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah its not the QB at all.

There were definitely plays I saw where Gallup (or someone else) was essentially wide open and Prescott never looked that way.

One of Prescott's worst traits is reading the field. It greatly limits how good he can ever truly become IMO.

Prescott is a 1 read QB. If he reads the D wrong pre-snap, he's fucked unless the play breaks down and he scrambles. He just can't go through his progressions consistently which is why teams prepare a game plan to make Prescott beat them.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Every snap he played Sunday was on ST, A year and half in that is what last years 2nd round pick is doing.
In his defense, the guy that beat him out has been pretty good (save for last week vs Detroit when he really struggled)

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I asked my buddy who is a major Raiders fan about him

He said he’s great against the run.
He's always been a strong run defender, but the guy is pretty immobile at this point in his career. He is strictly a run down defender but if he can still hold the point of attack good enough then it was a low cost, low risk move that can help.

Top Bottom