2022 NFL Week 18: Dallas Cowboys vs. Washington Commanders

yimyammer

Pro Bowler
Messages
13,202
Reaction score
8,350
Has anyone ever lost in the first round of the playoffs to a team with a losing record?

If not, the pokes are gonna do it next week
 

Kirk61

In the Rotation
Messages
525
Reaction score
348
Someone needs to tell Dak that when you jump up in the air especially when you don't have too, means you lose a lot of zip on the ball.
 

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Messages
8,750
Reaction score
6,524
QB’s matter. If Dak can put it together, we can still win and go into the playoffs with some moment. I’m the eternal optimist.
 

dbair1967

Administrator
Messages
73,886
Reaction score
21,263
This game looking like one of the all-time biggest embarrassments in franchise history
 

dbair1967

Administrator
Messages
73,886
Reaction score
21,263
Someone needs to tell Dak that when you jump up in the air especially when you don't have too, means you lose a lot of zip on the ball.
Somebody needs to tell the fucking meathead there's a game today

Whole team mailed it in again, just like I fucking expected.

I HATE this fucking team and the way they play.
 

Scot

Pro Bowler
Messages
15,408
Reaction score
6,794
At least I know my weekends will be free again after next week
 
Top Bottom