Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Cardinal sin - Allen throws the pick in the red zone. With 16 seconds left in the half. After a long drive, coming away with butkus and we're tied at half.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
But, didn't win the division orrrrrr beat last year's #1 seed in a must win for playoffs game. If I'm gonna change it to appease dbair's fervor, I MIGHT consider the 91 team. But the magic wasn't there yet. The vibe wasn't there.
Then you'd still be stupid

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Cardinal sin - Allen throws the pick in the red zone. With 16 seconds left in the half. After a long drive, coming away with butkus and we're tied at half.
Pretty sure he leads the league in redzone turnovers this year, and IIRC it's a pretty large margin

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
You wouldn't actually know without watching the Jags game yesterday. The 90 and 91 Dallas teams did not have this vibe yet. The swagger. Even Jimmy has said so.
So an 8-8 team that barely beat a team coming off 6 straight losses playing an off the practice squad QB (not even their OWN practice squad) , plays in the worst division in football now somehow has "swagger" and in your opinion is comparable to the 1992 Dallas Cowboys.

The 1991 Cowboys were EONS better than the 2021 Jags, do you not get that?

Like I said, put down crackpipe.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I'll never be sold on Jones. I've seen enough. Belechick needs to get a new QB and a good coordinator. What they're doing this year is never gonna cut it.
Too early to give up on Jones, but Belichick made the moron move of his entire career with the way he has totally bungled the offensive coordinator situation.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Not sure if Mukuamu is hurt or what, but being "down" today when the backups are likely to play a good bit is not a positive sign. They brought up Tyler Coyle of PS and he's active. Markese Bell inactive too.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I THINK Buffalo just put these cats away with a laser-guided kill shot from Allen to Diggs. 35-23 Buffalo.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I have a bad feeling!
Normally I think we kick the shit out of Worshton. But we're gonna pull starters, and probably get half assed effort in general. I think we stink up the joint and enter the playoffs with a whimper.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Dak lookin like Bledsoe out there. Hey Bledsoe - those meanies are after you because you're holding the ball. Not for any other reason. Get rid of it, and he amazed how quick they lose interest.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Dak lookin like Bledsoe out there. Hey Bledsoe - those meanies are after you because you're holding the ball. Not for any other reason. Get rid of it, and he amazed how quick they lose interest.
terrible pocket presence

Top Bottom