dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Prescott is hands down the worst player on the fucking field today.

What the fuck does this moron do during the week? Looks like he just smokes fucking weed all day every day.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Dak has 14 yards passing in the first half, hell I can do that.
1 first down in 5 or 6 series now.

He's thrown one good pass the entire half and Hilton dropped it.

Looks like he has no fucking clue whats going on.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I am 110% convinced your account has been hacked

Unlike some of you folks, I know any hope we have this season rests on the QB. He’s struggling but he’s still going deep. I actually like that. I still don’t think he’s the guy to take us to the promised land but I know we have a better chance because of the state of the NFC.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I get so pissed when the networks screw us out of the game, but then they actually start playing, and I'm just pissed at their half assed efforts instead...

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Unlike some of you folks, I know any hope we have this season rests on the QB. He’s struggling but he’s still going deep. I actually like that. I still don’t think he’s the guy to take us to the promised land but I know we have a better chance because of the state of the NFC.
Damnit, somebody send the law enforcement or EMT's to Dodgers house, he is mentally not stable at this time

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
We dont have a chance in hell Dodger.

Tampa is going to beat this team 38-7 next week.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
We got em now we got em shook up and rattled won't be long now they'll start shitting the bed you just wait

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
No his carrying shit teams does
He didnt carry any shit teams.

He was on several loaded teams and never got the team to a conference championship.

He's was a fucking loser just like Prescott is.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
CeeDee with his 2nd catch of the game doing his little kid snotty nose wipe celebration while we are getting embarrassed and shitstomped

I fucking hate that shit!

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Prescott is hands down the worst player on the fucking field today.

What the fuck does this moron do during the week? Looks like he just smokes fucking weed all day every day.
But, but, he's so talented. He's the franchise. He's (Insert more crap that people say here)...

VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
He didnt carry any shit teams.

He was on several loaded teams and never got the team to a conference championship.

He's was a fucking loser just like Prescott is.
With a real coach on a real team he would have been a winner

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Damnit, somebody send the law enforcement or EMT's to Dodgers house, he is mentally not stable at this time

What you’re seeing now are garbage stats. He had 14 or so yards before this drive. This is what I’ve been saying. But I still think we can win.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
1 first down in 5 or 6 series now.

He's thrown one good pass the entire half and Hilton dropped it.

Looks like he has no fucking clue whats going on.
What was our game plan today? Anyone know? We've seemed rudderless all year.

Top Bottom