Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Good ol' fanshioned ass whipping, I don't know if anything else needs to be said. Cowboys 40 Texans 6.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I have a hunnert on Houston but I actually can't make any case at all for them winning. Only valid question is if we cover the spread.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Lovie's said ever since he got there that he likes Davis Mills, then he puts him back in the starting lineup this week.... :ROFLMAO:

daboyz

NFCE CHAMPIONS 🏆
Reaction score
Why was previous thread moved to Colts thread?!

Houston We You Have A Problem!

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I want 60 points in this game! Anything less is a failure

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I guess people look at the Texans record and this point spread and assume we'll wax the floor with them and win by 40, but other than one or two games they have been "in the game" pretty much every week. The only really bad games they had was vs Miami and maybe Washington. Otherwise they've been fairly competitive. Even the Philly game was 21-17 going into the 4th qtr and their most lopsided loss (18pts) was to the Raiders when they scored a bunch of point in the 4th qtr.

We should win comfortably but people expecting a 45-0 blowout may end up being disappointed.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score

I was going to be Micah's biggest fan but then he backpedaled because folks in his community aren't allowed to have an independent thought. And he had to throw Trump's name in their to boot. Lame......

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Someone got to him, probably his agent who feared he'd lose endorsement opportunities for daring to criticize a Democrat.

No doubt. It wouldn't surprise me if it was someone from the team as well. I like that the kid spoke his mind but then he bombed.......

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I was going to be Micah's biggest fan but then he backpedaled because folks in his community aren't allowed to have an independent thought. And he had to throw Trump's name in their to boot. Lame......
Cancel culture came at him immediately

I also suspect that Comrade Goodell called Jerruh to ensure his comments were retracted.

Top Bottom