Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Seeing it "discussed" does not make it fact.

We have seen him make every throw, seen him do everything an elite QB does.

"Elite" QB's win in the post season. "Elite" QB's carry the team and give them a chance. "Elite" QB's can read a defense and aren't so easily confused. And I've never heard a DC or defensive player say we formulated our game plan to let Brady/Rodgers/Mahomes/Allen beat us with his arm. This "Dak is elite" bullshit needs to stop.

We see it in the total collapse of our run game and in our passing game, after the bye. An adjustment was made. To our detriment.

Injuries to both RB's will do that. Certainly, the OL has issues. But "elite" QB's consistently carry the team. It's why they paid him as an "elite" QB.

And you have no idea if the HC/OC are limited in play calling because the QB is limited in his ability to read a D and/or take snaps under center and/or operate in a timing based offense.

And while discussing it doesn't make it fact, we have 6 years of a body of evidence to come to some type of informed decision Some folks saw it 5 years ago while others blame another HC/OC combo while we sit at home watching elite QB's do what elite QB's do and somehow coming to the conclusion that Dak can do it too. It's really absurd at some point.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
He's been pretty quiet lately. I guess the young kids beating up on him in football has taken it's toll.....
I showed up last Saturday and just ran 8 laps and packed it in. I've accepted I cant play anymore. See our group PM.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I showed up last Saturday and just ran 8 laps and packed it in. I've accepted I cant play anymore. See our group PM.

I saw your post which is why I brought it up; I'm concerned for your well being. Other guys here like Scott, David and Yimmy are gloating but not me. Kind of shows who your real friends are.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Why not? It's exactly what I've been saying. It was stupid, and wasn't drilled correctly.

Dak audibled into the play and MM is protected his QB. Dak didn't trust his arm enough to beat a D defending the sidelines. It's not hard to understand.

Top Bottom