dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I saw your post which is why I brought it up; I'm concerned for your well being. Other guys here like Scott, David and Yimmy are gloating but not me. Kind of shows who your real friends are.

I would like to say I find this post offensive and hurtful.

There is nobody at DCU that cares more about others than me. This is why I accepted the extremely difficult task of becoming Covid Czar Supreme, so I can hep ensure the safety and wellbeing of all DCU-ers.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I would like to say I find this post offensive and hurtful.

There is nobody at DCU that cares more about others than me. This is why I accepted the extremely difficult task of becoming Covid Czar Supreme, so I can hep ensure the safety and wellbeing of all DCU-ers.

I understand where you're coming from Dbair but you're also one of the more abrasive personalities here. I can take it....but Dooms is soft. And I appreciate the job you're doing as Covid Czar....great work keeping the board safe.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Sounds like Ed Werder is butthurt that Jerruh didnt give him some 1-on-1 time

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Dak audibled into the play
You seriously believe this crap? After Fatass Slob first claimed it was a called play by Moore that he was privy to via the headset and approved? (MM's first explanation before he changed it..)

The story changed, from a proven and admitted liar who recently admitted his whole story about studying the Cowboys and analytics in his basement, was bullshit.

He lied in his interview process.

He has lied consistently since.

You're gonna believe his second spin on the events?

And THEN yesterday he doubled down on this nonsense, insisting that the CENTER COULD SPOT THE BALL!

At ANY rate and regardless, you do NOT give the ball to your center, you give it to the fucking UMPIRE who, in football at EVERY LEVEL, must spot the ball for play. This is pee-wee, Jr. High, High school, college and the pros.

That they even HAD such a fucking stupid play in the set shows you how fucking stupid overall they are. And the fact that they practiced it and drilled it without knowing the fucking rules, shows abject incompetence.

Watch the play. There was NO audible. There wasn't time. Snap came with 14 seconds left on the clock. MM himself said it was a "14 second play." Which means ZERO at the fucking end of it.

Dak didn't trust his arm enough to beat a D defending the sidelines
Although he has fucking done it dozens of times. Pligger Knees. Just stop with this nonsense.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
You seriously believe this crap? After Fatass Slob first claimed it was a called play by Moore that he was privy to via the headset and approved? (MM's first explanation before he changed it..)

So your whole post relies on the premise that the HC gets up in front of the media and lied? Why would he lie about how the play unfolded and then defend the playcall? And I'd certainly believe that if he lied then some sources would have come out and said so.

Watch the play. There was NO audible. There wasn't time. Snap came with 14 seconds left on the clock. MM himself said it was a "14 second play." Which means ZERO at the fucking end of it.

I think you need to take your own advice and watch the play. Do you think Dak is ordering dinner at the LoS?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
If he were 100% healthy, I think its safe to assume he'd have definitely played.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Why would he lie about how the play unfolded and then defend the playcall?
Very good question that lots of people including Cowherd are asking. The fact is he DID lie. Both stories cannot be true. And in fact it's the only reason we're still talking about it.

But your main point is certainly sound - it doesn't matter who called the play. It was ill-advised and it was stupid and self defeating.

Granted - had it worked and then we scored the miracle winning TD, they would be hailed as geniuses by the fans. But not football people.

Do you think Dak is ordering dinner at the LoS?
I think he is calling the next play, not the one they're about to run. If you listen to it, it's full of a lot of false calls they used throughout the game. But keys are calls for the five receivers to meet in the end zone. ON THE NEXT PLAY.

The plan was to fool 'em all with the draw, then not spike the ball - to then immediately go for the TD while they are disorganized and can't make personnel adjustments - which they would be able to do if we spiked it!

We simply fooled ourselves. The draw play was poorly conceived and poorly drilled. Read this next part slowly:

IT DEPENDED ON A PERSON WHO WASN'T AT ANY OF THE PRACTICES - THE UMPIRE.

And NO, I don't care how many times fatass slob says it, THE CENTER CANNOT SPOT THE FUCKING BALL!

There's no defending this shit. It does not matter if it was checked into or called over the headset. It shouldn't have even existed.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Very good question that lots of people including Cowherd are asking. The fact is he DID lie. Both stories cannot be true. And in fact it's the only reason we're still talking about it.

Cowherd did nothing of the sort. He stated that "apparently" KM called the play and MM signed off on it which was debunked by MM in his presser. I'm certain Prescott's dimwit brother would have been all over social media questioning MM and defending his brother had MM lied. Your whole premise revolves around the HC lying which you have absolutely no proof of.

In addition, watch some of the WR's on the play. Even they were fooled and started to run patters as opposed to blocking for the idiot QB. Their actions don't scream draw. It was Dak's call. Having said that, the situation was so dire that I don't even have a problem with it. But I'm also smart enough to know why Dak did it and why MM is defending his QB.

I think he is calling the next play, not the one they're about to run. If you listen to it, it's full of a lot of false calls they used throughout the game. But keys are calls for the five receivers to meet in the end zone. ON THE NEXT PLAY.

You can't be serious. First you go from "Watch the play. There was NO audible. There wasn't time" to him having enough time to call the NEXT play.

The plan was to fool 'em all with the draw, then not spike the ball - to then immediately go for the TD while they are disorganized and can't make personnel adjustments - which they would be able to do if we spiked it!

I won't even ask how you come to this conclusion because it's actually insane and based on absolutely no evidence whatsoever of how things unfolded on the field. You're saying the plan was fool them by not spiking the ball except...........wait for it........ they lined up to spike the ball (which they did) after the draw play. They just ran out of time.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Just read a post at the Zone that claimed Moore was one of the two finalists now for Miami job.

Top Bottom