dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I just heard a stat that Greg the leg has missed 5 PAT’s and 5 FG’s so far this season.

That does not bode well going into the playoffs where needing him to make a kick could mean the difference of us winning the game and moving on or him missing and ending our season.

Yeah the missed PATs thing is lousy, but he's only missed two FG's under 50 yds all yr. One of the 50+ yarders he missed was the stupid decision to try from 59 too.

That said, the Cards kicker missed two fg's and a PAT last night. They lost by 6 pts.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
A couple things of note

The Packers can’t stop the run

Chubbs is a beast

And I don’t want to see Aaron Rodgers in the playoffs. He has a bum foot. We have seen that movie before with the Dez catch game where Rodgers had one bum leg and we still couldn’t get it him to save our lives.

Yeah we didnt have Micah Parsons, D Law and Randy Gregory on the field for that game either.

The refs with GB worry me far more than any of the GB players.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
By the way, Anthony Brown has to be watching replays of that 4th Baker Mayfield pick yesterday and going "WTF??"

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
We better rape the WTF’s tonight!

None of this barely win the game bullshit. With how screwed up they are right now we need to dominate them to point we can sit our starters in the 4th quarter.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Sounds like they think he tore it. And he was just freed of Urban Meyer, too...

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
We better rape the WTF’s tonight!

None of this barely win the game bullshit. With how screwed up they are right now we need to dominate them to point we can sit our starters in the 4th quarter.
Then somebody better tell Dak he can't take the rest of the game off...

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

When you think about it, this has got to be one of the more unbelievable stat notes of all time, that Ditka's rookie record for the position has held up through the last couple decades or so of the pass happy league and pass happy rules.

Top Bottom