dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
One day we'll figure out that you build the D through the line. Good Lord
There's seriously 4 or 5 guys we have starting that probably couldnt start for another team in the league.

They knew the defense was historically bad last yr, and chose to bottom feed in free agency. The results are pretty predictable.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
All in all I gotta say…

I feel much better right now than I thought I would at the half.

The offense is looking better than I expected. I was sure there would be some rust that Dak would need to knock off before getting his shit together

But Dak looks good so far

As for the defense, they certainly look better. But considering how bad they looked last season all they really had to do is not run the wrong direction when the ball was snapped to look better than last season

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
D Law is the one who punched the ball out and caused the fumble that Weed man recovered

I saw Weed Man recover that 5 yards downfield so I guess I should be happy. But I'm not.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
As for the defense, they certainly look better. But considering how bad they looked last season all they really had to do is not run the wrong direction when the ball was snapped to look better than last season
We got rid of last year's social distancing scheme.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
We are going to be plagued by bad kicking all fucking season. Greg the Leg is coach Bones favorite Pet. He will still be around no matter how shitty he kicks all season.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
First half thoughts:
The defense is doing a real good job going after the ball and getting turnovers. But they need to get after Brady as well, and quit biting on that play action like a fish on a hook. And for crying out loud, put a banana peel in front of Antonio Brown. Or a bear trap.
Dak looks good. For someone throwing a lot, he's not trying to do too much, taking what the defense gives him.
The receivers are for the most part doing a good job of getting open, especially Gallup.
Decent playcalling other than a call or two, but at some point Zeke is going to have to get more involved, ball control might be big if it's close in the fourth quarter.
Zeurlein is not having a good night. Try not to rely on him late if we don't have to.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Run the fucking baaaaaal. Letting them dictate your play calling is exactly how to lose.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I see a moral victory in our future. Chin up gentlemen........

I can’t wait to hear Jeruh’s after game fireside chat and his glowing review of how the SB Champs didn’t shitstomp us like they should have. That is a win in Jeruh’s book

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Smart play by Biadez there, slapping that ball down. He's a find

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I expected to see more from Micah tonight. They haven’t called #11 at all tonight

Top Bottom