Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Most people I talk to in RL and what I see online, all think TB is just gonna walk all over us and that's a fair view. But I think we do pretty well and might even win. SB hangover is real, and I think some of that plus rust plus our new D might give us a chance to make it/keep it ugly and pull it out at the end. Rust affects offense the most. I expect a defensive battle.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
We only win if we get up in Brady’s face all game long. If we can’t get pressure then Brady will destroy our secondary.

After watching the SB I’m even more concerned with Martin being out. The TB front 4 consistently got pressure on Mahomes all game long. Suh, Barrett, Vita Vea and JPP were up Mahomes ass all night. He almost never had a clean pocket all game long. They didn’t even need to blitz to get to him.

I suspect Dak is going to be in a constant run for his life type situation all night.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Most people I talk to in RL and what I see online, all think TB is just gonna walk all over us and that's a fair view. But I think we do pretty well and might even win. SB hangover is real, and I think some of that plus rust plus our new D might give us a chance to make it/keep it ugly and pull it out at the end. Rust affects offense the most. I expect a defensive battle.

You're pretty damn good at predicting these situations but I'm sticking with my prediction, Brady don't play that game and he'll rub off on his peers and have them ready. I expect Tampa to remain highly motivated and come out strong and continue to play at a high level all season barring a rash of injuries or Brady gets knocked out

but the NFL tends to ram my predictions up my ass (except in regards to jones & spawn) so dont put too much faith in my take

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
d99b6a465ff3b5da4801c9f589f07495.jpg

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Goodness, that's an old one. A little dustoff and name dropping and it returns like Victor Frankenstein's monster.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
does Zeke rush for over or under 50 yards tonight?

I’m guessing it’s under. He should have more than 50 all purpose yards. But as for straight rushing yards I bet the Bucks hold him below 50.

The Bucs only allowed 3 RB’s to rush for over 40 yards all last season.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I'll be quite surprised if we win. Honestly it will probably be somewhat of an accomplishment to be in the game in the 4th quarter.

The defense is still junk until proven otherwise, I like Quinn as a DC and I do think we have some decent talent in some spots, but they have to show improvement on the field and Gallimore being out is going to be significant for us.

The starting offense didnt play a single snap together during any of the 4 preseason games, and we haven't had our projected starting OL together since the 2019 season (a streak that continues tonight with Martin being out).

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
The starting offense didnt play a single snap together during any of the 4 preseason games, and we haven't had our projected starting OL together since the 2019 season (a streak that continues tonight with Martin being out).

This. And our starting QB didn't take a snap in pre-season and we just think he's going to go out and perform at a high level.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
So what is this BLM/Black National anthem bullshit?

We are going to have to listen to that shit before every game this season?

Where’s the Hispanic/Asian/Caucasian National anthems? Why doesn’t any other ethnicity get their own National Anthems besides black ppl?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
This. And our starting QB didn't take a snap in pre-season and we just think he's going to go out and perform at a high level.

Yeah I don't see it happening, especially against a Bucs defense that is pretty good.

I actually expect an 0-2 start to the season, but after that the schedule sets up fairly well and if e can get healthy and tay that way, the offense should hopefully get going in 2-4 weeks and be pretty good.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
So what is this BLM/Black National anthem bullshit?

We are going to have to listen to that shit before every game this season?

Where’s the Hispanic/Asian/Caucasian National anthems? Why doesn’t any other ethnicity get their own National Anthems besides black ppl?
I wont be watching or listening to that garbage. I'll simply out it on mute so I cant hear it and leave the room so I cant see it.

Wont watch one damn second of any game this yr the Cowboys arn't involved in.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Yeah I don't see it happening, especially against a Bucs defense that is pretty good.

I actually expect an 0-2 start to the season, but after that the schedule sets up fairly well and if e can get healthy and tay that way, the offense should hopefully get going in 2-4 weeks and be pretty good.

I hope they don’t lose in week 2 vs the Chargers. I’ll be at that game.

Top Bottom