Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Brady being Brady. That was just too easy.....Jourdan Lewis looked absolutely helpless.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'll tell you.....I like what I'm seeing on offense. They're not forcing the ball to Zeke and they are showing some wrinkles we haven't seen in the past. Dak looking pretty good and I'm glad he's come back after the injury. I still don't expect them to win but you have to respect how they've come out on offense thus far. Now, the defense is another story but still.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
We're putting up SOME resistance and at least making good solid, clean tackles. There's hustle too.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
We're putting up SOME resistance and at least making good solid, clean tackles. There's hustle too.

We might actually see a second punt by Tampa and it's the end of the first quarter. We've gone 4 quarters last year and not seen 2 punts.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I really hate these single digit numbers for LB’s

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Dude you're 10 minutes behind. The Diggs pick was when I posted "ANOTHER TURNOVER"

Brady just smoked us for a big strike it's 21-16

I was behind. I had to pause to take a business call

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
DLaw and Weed Man are MIA. Do they know there's a game tonight?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Well, we should be happy the game is close but this is just such a horribly coached and incredibly stupid team sometimes.

+3 in turnover ratio, and somehow we are losing. Why? Because the defense doesn't have any pass rush or pass coverage skill. Guys are wide open almost every play, sometimes several receivers.

Absolutely horrendous special teams, lousy special teams coach and miserable fucking kicker. And then the lardass HC does the unthinkable by letting a shity FG kicker who is struggling try a 60 yd damn FG and give the GOAT another chance for legit points on the board.

Prescott looked brilliant for most of th half, but he took a really stupid sack and had a couple of really bad throws in the redzone that should have been picked. OL is holding up decently but we need to sustain some drives and really keepm the ball away from Brady in the 2nd half.

Its so frustrating watching this team the past 25+ years.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Can't gripe too much being down only by 5 at the half.

60 yard FG attempt out of a kicker who's missing extra points? It worked out but, shit. Could have easily been 3 for them if not 7.

Top Bottom