dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
No question in my mind this offense could be scary good.
Could.
A lot is going to ride on our QB and interior line play. I like Looney ok, but we're gonna miss Fred.
Just hope Dak shows us exactly why he deserves the big payday he's about to get.

I seriously doubt Looney ends up starting unless there's some injury issues.

Prescott has been pretty good with bad coaching. I suspect he'll be improved with real coaching.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
No question in my mind this offense could be scary good.
Could.
A lot is going to ride on our QB and interior line play. I like Looney ok, but we're gonna miss Fred.
Just hope Dak shows us exactly why he deserves the big payday he's about to get.

I love Looney too

But the season he had to start all 16 games Dak was the second highest sacked QB in the league

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
I seriously doubt Looney ends up starting unless there's some injury issues.

Prescott has been pretty good with bad coaching. I suspect he'll be improved with real coaching.

Yeah, saw your post about Biadasz just now.
Have to admit I completely forgot him.
Cause I'm old, I guess.
Also, can we just call him Badass from now on so I don't have to remember how to spell his name?
As for Dak, I agree. I do believe most of his problems are fixable and one of them is the Giant's problem now.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Yeah, saw your post about Biadasz just now.
Have to admit I completely forgot him.
Cause I'm old, I guess.
Also, can we just call him Badass from now on so I don't have to remember how to spell his name?
As for Dak, I agree. I do believe most of his problems are fixable and one of them is the Giant's problem now.

MOST of our previous problems ARE the Giants problems now!

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
If the offense stays healthy it could be a real nightmare for teams to defend. Unlike red headed fucktard McCarthy won't be pumping the brakes on things that work. We'll be far better coming out of the gates and I strongly suspect in-game adjustments will be a real thing here now.

We've got a ton of weapons offensively. Need the LG and C spots to play at an acceptable level, and if they do we could easily score 30+ a week. With the receiving corp we have (even Jarwin at TE, who has shown he can make plays downfield and has legit RAC skill) there's almost no way a team can load the box to stuff the run game any longer.

I agree. I think Dalton could do wonders with this offense.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I agree. I think Dalton could do wonders with this offense.

He's going to look great in mop up duty of all those 45-10 wins we have.

That said, having Dalton gives me real confidence we can win some games without out starting QB. Hope nothing happens to Prescott but Dalton is the most capable backup we have had in forever it seems.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
He's going to look great in mop up duty of all those 45-10 wins we have.

That said, having Dalton gives me real confidence we can win some games without out starting QB. Hope nothing happens to Prescott but Dalton is the most capable backup we have had in forever it seems.

I agree he's a capable back-up and checks all the boxes. Unfortunately, I believe can go 8 and 8 with either Dalton or Dak. Either way, I may not watch this year anyway. Looks like the NFL has gone full blown ****** and it's going to be a shit show with all the kneeling and political statements.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I love Looney too

But the season he had to start all 16 games Dak was the second highest sacked QB in the league

Take it FWIW because its Broaddus, but he was on some radio show yesterday and said he thinks the Cowboys might end up trading Looney and really prefer one of the younger guys win the starting C job.

The trade would surprise me, but one of the young guys being the starting C wouldn't at all. It's what I thought would happen all along. Looney is a quality depth player but he is not an every week starter, unlike what some of the retards in CZ want to believe.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
You people are living in a dream world. We have significant holes at center, tight end, corner and safety, which will be our undoing. I will fight anyone who disagrees.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
You people are living in a dream world. We have significant holes at center, tight end, corner and safety, which will be our undoing. I will fight anyone who disagrees.

Keep that up and we'll come to DC and take over your block. Make it a BB Free Zone......punk.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

Yeah but we don't have Garrett, Marinelli, Richard and the worst special teams coach in the history of football.

So take that.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Talent is much more important than coaching. See: 1995 Dallas Cowboys.

Garrett could have fucked it up. Switzer was a buffoon here but he was a legit head coach at OU and was a bigtime winner.

That said, there are no 1995 Cowboys type talented teams out there anymore, anywhere.

Top Bottom