Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
If we have another historically bad defensive performance this week (which by all accounts appears to be where we are headed) I don’t see how there is any possible way that Jeruh can justify keeping Nolan after this game!!!!

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
If we have another historically bad defensive performance this week (which by all accounts appears to be where we are headed) I don’t see how there is any possible way that Jeruh can justify keeping Nolan after this game!!!!
He kept Garrett for 10 DAMN YEARS. What the hell are you talking about?

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score

Yet there were Jerry and a Stephen defending the coaches this week on the radio.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
He kept Garrett for 10 DAMN YEARS. What the hell are you talking about?

Garrett wasn’t making history with the worst defense in the past 50 years or on pace for the worst defense in the history of the NFL

Garrett was winning games

Garett’s teams were never THIS inept

Don’t get me wrong, I’m not defending Garrett

But Garrett was NEVER this bad

This current team has given up more points than ANY OTHER TEAM IN NFL HISTORY thru six games

Last edited:

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
It's sickening to think that throughout all the years the talent that has come trough Dallas, in which it was more than enough to win, that it has all been wasted because Jerry so fucking wanted to prove that it's talent and NOT coaching. That talent makes the coaching better and not the other way around, despite all the freaking evidence throughout history and even currently.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Holdover from Garrett. This is what happens when Jerry insists on forcing an OC on the incoming HC. Why doesn't he do this on the defensive side of the ball?
It's not just from Garrett. We've been running shitty pass plays from the line since Chan Gailey. Remember when there'd be 3-4 passes a game that Emmitt Smith caught 4-5 yards behind the line of scrimmage?

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
And there goes LVE again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Our LB core was supposed to be ranked 1 or 2 coming into this season

Turns out they are pure shit

Just like the rest of the D

Dustdevil

Practice Squad
Reaction score
So, do we draft Joe Burrow and let Dak go or trade that pick for multiple 2nd's and pay Dak?

Thoughts?

Top Bottom