Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Not so bold in my view. So far this season Philly's come closest to having their shit together on anything resembling a regular basis. Our problems are numerous and well documented, The Football Team has issues at quarterback that are killer to playoff chances, and the Giants have the Clapper. You've almost got to consider Philly the favorites at this point until someone else can make a case otherwise.
Gnats found them a running back tonight though.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Gnats found them a running back tonight though.
Gallman? They didn't find anything, It's his fourth year in the league, with more total touches his first year than in the 2 1/2 since. I'd say they know exactly what he is. He'll be a hot fantasy add for next week if Freeman misses any time, but that'll be about it.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I’ll start by saying we have a chance here. Washington isn’t a good football team ( bold statement )
Neither are we.

We are going to be starting our 5th different OT this year and there's a chance Z Martin doesnt play. Their front 7 is probably going to have a field day against us.

I won't be surprised at all if we get shutout or fail to score a TD.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Is anyone actually hoping we win this game?

Or any other game this season?

What’s the point? Seriously

5 wins will probably win us this division. But then what?

With our defense we will be 1 and done no matter who we play in the first round of the playoffs. The only thing winning this division will do for the team is hurt their draft position and make it harder to improve the team next year.

With this defense, these injuries, and this coaching staff we stand zero chance of doing anything this year.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
The best photo of him is when OBJ made that stupid one handed catch on us ( which I saw firsthand at MetLife) . He looked so helpless falling down .

I was at that game too. Tailgated with a few buddies who were Giants fans before and after the game and they were devastated. That was a good game to see in person.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
and that substance is weed

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jerseycowboysfan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Not so bold in my view. So far this season Philly's come closest to having their shit together on anything resembling a regular basis. Our problems are numerous and well documented, The Football Team has issues at quarterback that are killer to playoff chances, and the Giants have the Clapper. You've almost got to consider Philly the favorites at this point until someone else can make a case otherwise.
I said the winner ( just so happens the eagles pulled it out of thier asses ) if the smurfs had won I woulda put them in the drivers seat ( there was my bold statement

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I said the winner ( just so happens the eagles pulled it out of thier asses ) if the smurfs had won I woulda put them in the drivers seat ( there was my bold statement
I know. I put that after the game. If the Giants had won, I would have agreed along the lines of whatever the win had shown for them in regards to virtures.

Top Bottom