Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Simmer down numb nuts.
Take your own advice, smegma head. Getting your panties in a wad when your idiot fantasy about "tanking" gets demolished? I am still waiting for you to give ONE example where its ever happened. You can't because it doesn't, it's just a fantasy construct. For numbskulls.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
If you just want everyone to just agree with you,
I'm anti stupidity, not anti opinion. But if "Jerruh tanking" really IS your opinion, then indeed you have demonstrated you're stupid.

People pointing that out doesn't inhibit you in any way. It just hurts your widdle feelers. Seems you are the one who wants others to agree with you. Not the other way around.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Let me play the mediator here.....this is Jerry we're talking about so no one can say definitively what's going through his mind. I don't even think the old goat can have a coherent thought to himself.

"Tanking" is a relative term and I think when a team "tanks" the HC/GM pretty much gives up on a season and plays the young guys to evaluate what the team will do personnel wise. In this instance, while winning is important, it's secondary to evaluation purposes. It's why a team benches a veteran QB and plays the rookie. This team is just not that forward thinking. No one is afraid of getting benched and that's too bad because these guys need that edge. Zeke should have been benched much longer yesterday. We were even moving the ball and having some success with Pollard. They couldn't even keep the hot hand.

I just don't think this team has a clue from a front office perspective and the HC has to play what little talent he has. This stuff has been going on for years now.....

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
You don’t have to hold on to the football to getcha some money anymore when the team dun paid yer ass already

His fumbling issues seemed to get worse with his big payday
He had some fumbles his rookie yr too

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
"Tanking" is a relative term and I think when a team "tanks" the HC/GM pretty much gives up on a season and plays the young guys
Mr. B and other "tankers" as I'm now calling them definition of "tanking" is a grand plan with multiple conspirators to intentionally lose with the goal of getting the #1 overall pick because there's a guy there we want even though we don't even know if the guy will still even be alive or if he will survive his last year of college ball, healthy.

This idiot thinks we're "tanking" for Trevor Lawrence. He's said so.

It's just plain stupid, along with "Belechick is tanking" when he doesn't re-sign Brady, "Belechick is tanking" when 9 of his players opt-out, "Belechick is tanking" when he signs Cam Newton, fucking ad nauseum.

With Dallas, this idiot believes the following:

Fredrick retires. "Jerry is tanking."
Jerry fires Garrett. "Jerry is tanking."
Jerry hires MM. "Jerry is tanking."
Covid hits. "Jerry is tanking."
Entire o-line and half the fucking defense goes down with injury. "Jerry is tanking."
Resulting defense is so horrible it is breaking NFL records from the fucking 40s. "Jerry is tanking."
Starting QB goes down with season ending injury. "Jerry is tanking."
RB1 suddenly has fumblitis when he's never had it before. "Jerry is tanking."

And on and on and on with the fucking infantile idiocy. There's no "mediating" that.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
ive seen broaddus tweet this bullshit about the sleeves too but nope, that ball is flapping in the wind.. zeke carries it like leshawn mccoy now

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
this is the type of thread that can unravel the whole sweater

So what was the issue with the previous coaching regime? These players just want to point fingers instead of holding themselves accountable. I mean, it's not like we don't see their effort on the field.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
mosher on al harris, former packers DB that mccarthy brought in to coach the secondary:

Top Bottom