icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
wow there is no shortage of video clips and commentary on the ineptitude of this team

literally a bottomless well of incompetence

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Mike Nolan cant possibly be the DC anymore after last night. He just cant be.

b85eb9281145074d49d60214ce0c6c80.jpg

Yes he can

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
The 1989 really had zero talent though.

At least they played hard and the coaches looked like they gave a shit.

And if they didn’t look like they gave a shit Jimmy cut their ass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Really hard to understand this. The guy was not a fumbler at all at Ohio State (I think he either had none or just one despite a lot of touches his two seasons as a starter). He's just too damn careless now. More assistant coach FAIL here by not riding him harder about this and coaching it out of him.

You don’t have to hold on to the football to getcha some money anymore when the team dun paid yer ass already

His fumbling issues seemed to get worse with his big payday

Last edited:

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Mike Nolan cant possibly be the DC anymore after last night. He just cant be.

According to Jerry coaching is not the problem, and effort is not the problem.

If Jerry comes out again and says everything is fine and is real nonchalant about the loss it only leads me back to my conspiracy theory that Jerry is tanking.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
I have B. With Dak gone, the best QB in the division is Wentz. I get it....that's not saying much. But the team with the best QB usually has a chance.

And I'm not excusing Dalton. The guy is a vet and should have performed better. I understand he was playing with a depleted line but his reads sucked and he made some horrible throws when did have time. I didn't expect much from Dalton and he's not a better QB than Dak, but I expected more than what I saw last night.

I actually hope you’re right and there is no way they win this division. I don’t want them to win the division playing this way. No joke 5-11 will likely win the NFC East. There will be about a 10-15 pick difference between who wins the NFC East and who comes in 2nd.

The Giants did look better and from top to bottom Philly is playing better than the Cowboys in my opinion. There is a chance that one of those teams ends up with a better record.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I’m telling you, his plan is to tank the season
We destroyed this nonsensical fantasy already but here's the nukey-ler bomb for it - Jerruh is incapable of "tanking" or even thinking that way. He's not intelligent enough to employ strategy. He doesn't plan anything long term and certianly not any further ahead than the next bowel movement.

Just stop pretending Jerruh would ever, could ever "tank." It's stupid and makes you look stupid.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
At this point I sincerely hope it works then

Oh it’s going to fail miserably. This is Jerry we’re talking about.

What I’m interested in seeing is how this team plays once they are mathematically eliminated. Garrett’s team would all of sudden what to “play for pride” and win games at the end of the season that they shouldn’t. The only thing that accomplished was ending up with a worse draft pick. Is MM the same bone headed idiot that would all of a sudden “want to play for pride”? Or will MM do the smart thing?

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
We destroyed this nonsensical fantasy already but here's the nukey-ler bomb for it - Jerruh is incapable of "tanking" or even thinking that way. He's not intelligent enough to employ strategy. He doesn't plan anything long term and certianly not any further ahead than the next bowel movement.

Just stop pretending Jerruh would ever, could ever "tank." It's stupid and makes you look stupid.

Simmer down numb nuts. First you never destroyed anything, except for maybe your underwear. If you remember I also prefaced my conspiracy theory by saying, I’m probably giving Jerry way too much credit here.

You’re likely right that Jerry is not smart enough to pull this off. Again, I stated that in my original post.

Also again, my reasoning is Jerry’s nonchalant attitude towards Nolan and the way he’s running this defense (into the ground). Whenever he’s interviewed he doesn’t come across as being upset at all. In fact he almost seems giddy.

Again, this is just my theory. You can think I sound stupid if you want, I really don’t care. Last I checked this is a message board where people can talk about the Cowboys and give their OPINION on what’s going on. You have the right to your opinion too. If you just want everyone to just agree with you, you might want to put a disclaimer at the top of your website saying that.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Even if this abortion of a team tanks the season, they still won't be in a position to draft Lawrence if that's what anyone is thinking. This team needs too much help that if I'm not in a position to draft the top rated QB, I trade down and collect draft picks that I use on the D and OL. Dak will get franchised another year and we'll do it all over again next year.

Top Bottom