Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Fucken' just said the same thing to my buddy...

Even with a back-up QB we shouldn't look this inept. I always thought our talent was way over-rated and dbair and I would go back and forth on the issue. AZ's defense was flying to ball and hitting and ours just seemed soft. Doom's thinks it's a system problem and it's too complicated but I see dumb asses just running into each other, missing tackles and just give a half ass effort. Add to that that we're devoid of any play-makers on the D side of the ball and we have issues.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Have you seen the rest of the division?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have B. With Dak gone, the best QB in the division is Wentz. I get it....that's not saying much. But the team with the best QB usually has a chance.

And I'm not excusing Dalton. The guy is a vet and should have performed better. I understand he was playing with a depleted line but his reads sucked and he made some horrible throws when did have time. I didn't expect much from Dalton and he's not a better QB than Dak, but I expected more than what I saw last night.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
The 1989 really had zero talent though.

At least they played hard and the coaches looked like they gave a shit.

We wouldn't be saying that they played hard had we had social media back then. They were slow and lumbersome, just like what I saw last night. The difference is that Jimmy admitted they weren't very good. We seem to think we have talent. Denial is not just a river in Egypt.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score

Nutshell version of the problems here. Astute GM talent evaluation (sarcasm). Talent on defense sorely lacking as is coaching. Pieces NOT in place to turn things around.

Last edited:

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score

I hadn't seen Jerry's comments before I made my earlier post on talent. This is what I'm talking about. We are just not very good but the GM's denial of our lack of talent only exasperates the issue and will never lead to the change needed to become a winning organization.

Top Bottom