dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
And now a 69 yard TD run

Gooooooooo Defense!

Oh so close to another 300 yd rushing game for an opponent. I think it was 261 last night.

The team has flat out quit already.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Only nine completions for Kyler Murray.

Think about that.
QB completed less than 50% of his throws(38%) franchise WR of theirs caught 2 passes and they were missing their elite pass rushing DE.

And they still shitstomped us like we weren't even there.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

Right now we are on pace to give up 581 pts for the season. We're giving up 36.33 pts per game, on pace for worst ever.

This is the worst team in the history of the franchise, and very well could go down as the worst defense in modern NFL history.

In the SAME game last night we gave up an 80 yd TD pass, a 69 yd TD run and a 60 yd pass. Over 200 yds on just 3 plays.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
What kind of idiot loads the box to stop the run, and also calls for a blitz?

We don't blitz, all night but then pick THIS time for it?

"We're gonna really show 'em who they're fuckin with now fellas!"
They blitzed on other plays, it just never came close to working.

On the other hand, virtually every Cardinal blitz looked like a jail break.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
lol this organization just keeps outdoing itself

watch them go 5-11, get bounced in the 1st round of the playoffs and end up with the 20th fucking pick in the draft

thats the jeri jones Cowboys in a nutshell

and he'll be bragging about making it into the playoffs too to stick to the fans one more time as the season closes

but thank gawd we finally got a real coach
This team isnt making the playoffs.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
i shut the tv off and went to bed after the 80 yd td pass to kirk

fuck this team

nobody wants to play so why do i have to watch ?

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Mike Nolan cant possibly be the DC anymore after last night. He just cant be.

lolololololol

only 6 games into the new coaching regime

NO ONE CAN OVERCOME jeri & spawn and their fucked up sense of entitlement, micro-management, arrogance and crap culture they create

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I think a lot of potential new coaches would frown on the situation if the Jones' dumped McCarthy after just one year with the injury situation we have, but geez. This is as poorly coached and motivated a team as we have seen in years. The assistant staff is doing a horrendous job. I think all 3 coordinators have been a massive failure so far this year.

When you have a game where 6 of your 11 offensive starters are out and 4 of them are OL, then the results of that are predictable. But the defense is another story, nobody can play this bad regardless of what kind of talent you have or don't have. The coaching is clearly the issue there. Nolan is hopeless and whatever the DL coach is teaching these guys isn't working either. The tackling has been an issue for years and is just as shitty this yr, if not worse.

The above said, if this season really goes down in flames the way it appears its going, I wouldn't be completely shocked if the Jones' blew up the entire staff and McCarthy too. It's only 6 games into this, but it's looking like they should not have passed on pursuing Matt Rhule, who supposedly was very interested in coming here.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

Really hard to understand this. The guy was not a fumbler at all at Ohio State (I think he either had none or just one despite a lot of touches his two seasons as a starter). He's just too damn careless now. More assistant coach FAIL here by not riding him harder about this and coaching it out of him.

Top Bottom