Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
The Ginger is going to shine in this one.
That would be like, first time ever a Ginger-led offense has performed well against a truly bad defense. Such short memories around here.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Joe Looney and Tyron Smith are the only two players listed as out for the game tomorrow.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Tomorrow’s game is going to be like Gruden coaching the Bucks in the Super Bowl vs his former Raider team

Garrett knows almost all our players tendencies and will surely have the perfect game plan to beat his former team. After he beats us with his perfectly executed game plan, he is going to walk off the field like the stud that he is while flipping Jeruh the bird for firing him!

nickb

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Again you have a 1-3 team that’s defense is pure dogshit and prob would get embarrassed by some college offenses . On the other hand you have an 0-4 team who’s defense is not bad but the offense is horrendous . The offense on the Smurfs won’t look so bad because , we can’t stop a fuckin thing right now . I expect another head scratcher , however I think we will win this one but not cover the 9.5 point spread 🤣🤣🤣 ( laughing at 9.5 point faves ) .
Yeah how we are favored by 9.5 against anyone is laughable
This is a classic Vegas spread that is begging you to the Ginas meaning take the Cowboys!!!!

nickb

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Tomorrow’s game is going to be like Gruden coaching the Bucks in the Super Bowl vs his former Raider team

Garrett knows almost all our players tendencies and will surely have the perfect game plan to beat his former team. After he beats us with his perfectly executed game plan, he is going to walk off the field like the stud that he is while flipping Jeruh the bird for firing him!

I'm all in flipping the bird to that fuck up known as our GM/President/Owner and the 15 other titles he has to be proud to presiding over this shit show...

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Now they mean business guys, just look at this. They are FIRED UP!!!!

Oh, NOW they’re fired up. They weren’t fired up when the season started but now that we’re a quarter way through the season, NOW they’re fired up. Fucking losers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
See what happens when Garrett leaves?

He took his culture with him. That’s why our guys are giving up on plays and not showing the maximum effort that they should be putting on film.

Garrett took the fight, scratch, and claw right out of this team. Be prepared for it to now be on full display on the other side of the ball today men.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I googled the story and apparently he posted some stuff about "manscaping"

That’s what I heard too

He got a two week suspension for advertising/mentioning a ball shaving company.

I guess his parent company is down with the 70’s bush

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
That’s what I heard too

He got a two week suspension for advertising/mentioning a ball shaving company.

I guess his parent company is down with the 70’s bush

Either that or his BF prefers clean and neat

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
It would be SO Cowboys to hold the Giants to 10 pts, but turn the ball over 5 times and have 12 penalties, and lose the game 10-9

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
There was some talk on Twitter during the week that Z Martin might play RT and McGovern play RG, guess we shall see during the game.

Steele has not been very good so far.

Top Bottom