MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Dez would have caught that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I wonder if our guys will say after the game they knew what plays the Giants were going to run. You know, since they saw Garrett for 10 years. Something tells me our guys are fucking stupid.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Carrot Top with his 2nd flea flicker called in 11 years. He is tryin to show big poppa Jeruh that he “can be” imaginative calling plays

And our D already giving up more points to NYG in the first quarter than they have scored in any other 1st quarter of a game this season

We are off to a spectacular start

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Told you Engram would have a good day.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Dak with a high throw and Zeke with a lazy ass play on the ball to allow the D a pick six

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Dak with a high throw and Zeke with a lazy ass play on the ball to allow the D a pick six
That ball was tipped right after launch by the guy Biadez was blocking. I watched frame by frame to be sure.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Y’all don’t believe me but Jerry is tanking purposely.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Wow

Listen to those booooos

It sounds like an Eagles home game

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Y’all don’t believe me but Jerry is tanking purposely.

Nobody's ever done that. It's a false construct. You believe this conspiracy can be done without there ever being one rat, ever? It's sillyville.

If they ever did, it wouldn't be Jerruh. He knows his days are numbered, he wants a Lombardi now.

Jerseycowboysfan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
The Smurf’s haven’t had a lead since the 1st half in week 1 , yeah we fucked that up

The smurfs haven’t scored a TD in a 142 minutes of football , yeah we fucked that up by giving up 2 in 65 seconds .

After fucking that up , we go 3 and out

👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The most points the Giants scored in a game this season is 16. They already have 14, and we are still in the 1st quarter. Smh.

nickb

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I wonder if our guys will say after the game they knew what plays the Giants were going to run. You know, since they saw Garrett for 10 years. Something tells me our guys are fucking stupid.
Griffen may be as dumb as they come...fucken attack Engram don't get caught flat footed

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
14-3 in just a couple minutes of play and Zeke is already relegated as an extra blocker for the rest of the game.

Top Bottom