Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Nolan will be ON THE FIELD today and not in the fucking booth eating nachos. Jerruh reading my posts.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
So I switch over to the Rams/Football Team game and I see Washington’s record at 1-3 and think to myself “god they suck”

Then I remember we have the same record! LMAO

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Random thoughts

Is anyone else hoping we get blown out today so bad by a Garrett coached team that Jeruh loses his shit and fires the entire coaching staff right after the game?

Then in his infinite wisdom promotes Helen Moore to HC because the only thing that is working this season is the offense. So obviously Helen is a coaching genius

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Even tho he is the enemy, it’s great to see Alex Smith on the Football Team come into the game and play again. Especially considering the fact that there was talk about having to amputate his leg at one point and that he may never be able to play again!

Good for him

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I'm watching Steelers/Eagles for Chase Claypool and Travis Fulgham. 2020...

English Cowboy

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Our D is probably going to make Garrett's offense look like The Greatest Show On Turf. Expecting another close shootout, with turnovers being the deciding factor.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
By the way Scot -- there IS no "fiftyburger." There are fortyburgers and fiftyroni pizzas.

Fortyburger hung on KC by da raidas as I type, 40-32 with 3 minutes left in regulation.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The fucking Raider game is going to delay my Cowboy game

At least they are beating the Chiefs

Top Bottom