MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Did they just line Shultz up as a FB?

I’ve been impressed with both Schultz and Bell. Cedrick Wilson has also been a pretty good surprise this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Wait. He's a buffoon now for finally firing Garrett? Or for hiring McCarthy? Or... For allowing the coronavirus to end offseason and preseason?

Please just stop.

For the result on the field. You may be impressed with what’s going on the on their field but I’m not. So if he legit put this crap together thinking it would win, yes he’s a buffoon. Or he’s trying to tank as I suggested.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Just LOVE hearing Romo preach to us about how bad turnovers are. Seriously, earlier he even had the choice irony of saying, "nobody wants to drop back 40 times a game, it's just turnovers waiting to happen."

Figured that out watching games from the booth huh Tony?

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
For the result on the field. You may be impressed with what’s going on the on their field but I’m not. So if he legit put this crap together thinking it would win, yes he’s a buffoon.
He's a buffoon for sticking with Ginger for 10 years. Is this a "long game" tank?

Please. Your silliness is getting boring now.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I’ve been impressed with both Schultz and Bell. Cedrick Wilson has also been a pretty good surprise this year.

Same here. Might have to sell my Jarwin shares in my dynasty leagues...

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Every Dallas player on that field owes whoever committed that penalty a beer. Damn...

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
And we get caught sleeping

Then saved by the penalty

I’m not surprised, nor impressed

nickb

Practice Squad
Reaction score
One thing you DO have to do in order to get a new o-line to gel IS lots of running the ball. So I won't gripe about all the 1st and 10 runs we're seeing today. You gotta run tge ball to get good at it and be able to do it successfully when you really need it.
Plus running the ball helps your O line and can then open up other things
The boot legs have been well run

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Good God.

We don't scout ourselves at all, we just let the opponent do it for us weekly.

Top Bottom