Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I wonder if our guys will say after the game they knew what plays the Giants were going to run. You know, since they saw Garrett for 10 years. Something tells me our guys are fucking stupid.
I have no doubt our D is fully populated with simply dumb players. That's one of the major ingredients of this pot of shit.

Mix in totally foreign concepts and teach it in a totally foreign language with no training camp or preseason and you get the shit we have.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Nobody's ever done that. It's a false construct. You believe this conspiracy can be done without there ever being one rat, ever? It's sillyville.

If they ever did, it wouldn't be Jerruh. He knows his days are numbered, he wants a Lombardi now.

Everything you’re saying makes complete sense. We’re talking about Jerry though. Common sense doesn’t exist in his world. He’s a “wildcatter”. Why else hire a coaching staff that does not fit the personnel? The giveaway for me though is that Jerry isn’t pissed. In fact you can hear the smile in his voice when he talking on the radio.

Think about it, they don’t want to pay Dak long term. If they REALLY thought he was the guy he would have already been paid, we all know that. Jerry doesn’t believe in him. Maybe rightfully so? They should be sitting here at 0-4 staring at 0-5. If it wasn’t for the fact that Atlanta has worse coaches than Dallas they should be 0-4.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The NYG haven’t scored more than 3 points in the first quarter all season

We just gave up 17

This is going to be a fun game to watch today

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Watching the Cowboys play each week is much less stressful and more enjoyable when you’ve already given up on the season

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Same question. That does what for the defense?

The defense sucks. That's a given. I'm not going to argue with you about Dak during the game but he's been inconsistent. It's what drives me crazy about him. But we're moving the ball so maybe things will change.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Everything you’re saying makes complete sense. We’re talking about Jerry though. Common sense doesn’t exist in his world. He’s a “wildcatter”. Why else hire a coaching staff that does not fit the personnel? The giveaway for me though is that Jerry isn’t pissed. In fact you can hear the smile in his voice when he talking on the radio.

Think about it, they don’t want to pay Dak long term. If they REALLY thought he was the guy he would have already been paid, we all know that. Jerry doesn’t believe in him. Maybe rightfully so? They should be sitting here at 0-4 staring at 0-5. If it wasn’t for the fact that Atlanta has worse coaches than Dallas they should be 0-4.

All nonsense, really. "Tanking" purposely is "wildcatting" now? You're really stretching a silly concept much too thin.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
One thing you DO have to do in order to get a new o-line to gel IS lots of running the ball. So I won't gripe about all the 1st and 10 runs we're seeing today. You gotta run tge ball to get good at it and be able to do it successfully when you really need it.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The defense sucks. That's a given. I'm not going to argue with you about Dak during the game but he's been inconsistent. It's what drives me crazy about him. But we're moving the ball so maybe things will change.

I thought we were talking about Lawrence. I didn't mention anything about Dak.

Dak stays, Dak goes. Will not matter who you bring in for QB, if the issues remain on defense.

You yourself admitted to the defense sucking, but the way to fix it is to bring in a new QB?🤔

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
All nonsense, really. "Tanking"purposely is "wildcatting" now? You're really stretching a silly concept much too thin.

Well it’s either that or he just an absolute buffoon. Both are legit possibilities in my opinion.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Well it’s either that or he just an absolute buffoon.
Wait. He's a buffoon now for finally firing Garrett? Or for hiring McCarthy? Or... For allowing the coronavirus to end offseason and preseason?

Please just stop.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
We finally generate a TD defensively. How long has it been since we've seen that?

Top Bottom