InternetKing

The Elite :-P
Reaction score
You thought wrong. Try looking it up.

We won this particular game in the last 4:45. There was no hail mary play involved.
no, we were... falcons: 39 and cowboys was 37 and the kick happened at 0:04 so was risk win or lose so try the kick and they made it. and we won, falcons 39, cowboys 40

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
it says... "The term "Hail Mary" is sometimes used to refer to any last-ditch effort with little chance of success."

The spot on that page where it says that is under "In Other Fields", as in "In instances where it doesn't refer to football". Football wise it is a last second, last play pass that results in a touchdown. The words "Hail Mary field goal" have been uttered once in human history, by me, just now, as I typed this out.

DC4LIF

Spectator
Reaction score
it says... "The term "Hail Mary" is sometimes used to refer to any last-ditch effort with little chance of success."

Don’t waste your time. Just go straight to the Cowboys/ Vikings game clip they recommended. That’s all you need to know.

( fuck looking at Rodgers & the rest of those frozen brain GB Peckers )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Pretty improbable win to say the least.

I don't think I've seen a team play so inept for 25-30 minutes. Bad play, bad mistakes, horrendous gambles etc etc. It was all there.

And then they find a way to win a game they had no business winning. I felt like we played a Jason Garrett coached team.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
712b2f758727da7e490330d8d845b84b.jpg

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
I felt like we played a Jason Garrett coached team.
Played? We were a JG coached team yesterday. Romo, with his miracle comebacks, made Red look much better than he really was. Yesterday, Dak pulled McCarthy's fat (literal and figurative) out of the fire.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
By the way I watched the last 4 minutes of this game again just now. It's gonna be my go-to any time I want a smile and a chuckle for awhile. Anyway, this time I noticed that ATL coach, walking off the field under his own power, walking pretty damn well with all of that sticking out of his ass!

Damn, I really love how this game turned out. Still wearing my "Cardiac Cowboys" shirt. May never take it off.

Check out the description on the Doomsday podcast after the game

0fce4ac614b4b4fb7b88af6c5797a330.jpg

How apropos

Number1

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Played? We were a JG coached team yesterday. Romo, with his miracle comebacks, made Red look much better than he really was. Yesterday, Dak pulled McCarthy's fat (literal and figurative) out of the fire.
Dak, like Romo, is a good QB in a play action deep, offense, if reasonably well blocked ... rarely out of a game.

"Since the start of the 2016 season, one Rayne Dakota Prescott is tied with some guy named Drew Brees and Derek Carr for most game-winning drives with 15, and fourth most in franchise history just two games into his fifth season."
Spagnola

MM has Dak to make it work at the LOS.

It's now Nolan who will be seriously on the hot seat if he can't get more heat on QBs and cure blow coverages ...
not sure Jaylon is the on field general needed to save Nolan

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score

No way they would have won that game with Garrett coaching. MM made some really horrible decisions but Quinn “out Garretted” him in the end.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
No way they would have won that game with Garrett coaching. MM made some really horrible decisions but Quinn “out Garretted” him in the end.

01441c8e798117ff1f5d251b8e959581.jpg

I was thinking the same exact thing

If Garrett was still here he would have the same chance of winning that game as the falcons had of losing that game!

Top Bottom