nickb

Practice Squad
Reaction score
That was a fucking horrible call to go for 2.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Stupidest shit I've ever seen...It's like McCarthy was trying to lose the game...

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Fuck yeah!

LOL

c434332b4bfd02db02652430f470c686.jpg

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
483adbedf804d605fbf84168bb7972e2.jpg

Maybe his $15mil a year value just went up a few bucks after this win

Am I right MrB?

Last edited:
Reactions: MrB

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Rewatching the end of this game and just chuckling all the way... Belly laugh when I remember that ATL called a timeout before the kick... Presumably so the coach could make sure his hands team had it together and understood the sitiation....

Still can't stop giggling.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Tyrod Taylor officially out for the game. Likely helps me win my fantasy matchup, how it affects on the field tbd...

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Rewatching the end of this game and just chuckling all the way... Belly laugh when I remember that ATL called a timeout before the kick... Presumably so the coach could make sure his hands team had it together and understood the sitiation....

Still can't stop giggling.

He shoulda had his decision making team on the field instead of his hands team. Maybe they wouldn’t have lost the game because of stupid decision NOT to jump on the ball and end the game!!!!

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Tyrod Taylor officially out for the game. Likely helps me win my fantasy matchup, how it affects on the field tbd...

I suspect that Justin Herbert just Dak’d Tyrod’s job

English Cowboy

In the Rotation
Reaction score
The end of the Giants-Bears game was funny too. Giants were at the Bears 15 with 8 seconds remaining, trailing by 4 points. 8 seconds should give you 2 shots at the endzone. So what does Garrett call for? A four yard pass play into the flat. So now they have just one shot at the endzone from a similar distance, which they fail to convert.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The end of the Giants-Bears game was funny too. Giants were at the Bears 15 with 8 seconds remaining, trailing by 4 points. 8 seconds should give you 2 shots at the endzone. So what does Garrett call for? A four yard pass play into the flat. So now they have just one shot at the endzone from a similar distance, which they fail to convert.

But did he clap?

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
It was quite refreshing today to have a HC who knows what he's doing when it comes to endgame clock management.

DC4LIF

Spectator
Reaction score
What a fucking game !

Listened to every second of it !

Thanks for the tips on how to find the radio broadcast , but I’ll tell ya , if the rest of the games are like this one , I’ll die of cardiac arrest before seasons end !

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Ha!

874cec7cd2f9eb5450f41dec2fed7800.jpg

I gotta admit, that was the look on my face too when we won the game!

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
What a fucking game !

Listened to every second of it !

Thanks for the tips on how to find the radio broadcast , but I’ll tell ya , if the rest of the games are like this one , I’ll die of cardiac arrest before seasons end !

Would have loved to hear that game call for the last 4 clock minutes of the game.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Would have loved to hear that game call for the last 4 clock minutes of the game.

The NFL app on Apple TV used to allow you to go back and watch the game and if I remember right they used to have the Cowboy games with the Dallas announcers. You just had to wait a few days for the last game to be added to the que

I haven’t done that in awhile, but it used to be an option for me on Apple TV. I’m not sure if the NFL app on other video sources did the same thing or not.

Top Bottom