dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Yep, show us how smart you are when your D can't stop jack shit.

We did sign two upgrades at DL in McCoy and Poe.

While a long shot for either, if Gregory or Aldon Smith can play they are potentially significant help for the pass rush.

We've got 6 picks left today and tomorrow, I suspect almost all of them will be defense. They could also still nab a free agent or two after the draft.

Then we have the coaching upgrade, which should not be downplayed.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
We didn't waste the one we had last night. The guy is a big play machine and scores TD's in droves.
Vs. Big 12 porous defenses. Backread, I already got off the soap box about it. It is what it is, an unexpected shiny object. I'm ok with it now.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
every photoshop ive seen of CD lamb is him wearing #84 and #82

wtf are these people even paying attention

According to Lamb he’s going with #10. According to Jerry he hopes he wears #88. Go with #10 young man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
According to Lamb he’s going with #10. According to Jerry he hopes he wears #88. Go with #10 young man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He was interviewed this morning and said he was wearing #10

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
So tonight should be very interesting. Lots of defensive talent left on the board. BUT and I am not saying I endorse this, they are rumored to love UCLA TE Asiasi and just a gut feeling they also have a thing for Jalen Hurts. If either or both those things happened we would all lose our minds.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
So tonight should be very interesting. Lots of defensive talent left on the board. BUT and I am not saying I endorse this, they are rumored to love UCLA TE Asiasi and just a gut feeling they also have a thing for Jalen Hurts. If either or both those things happened we would all lose our minds.

Asiasi seems like a sure fire lock for Saturday pick by someone, I can't really see them taking him tonight.

If they had traded down and acquired another day two pick or something I could see them maybe pulling the trigger on Hurts or another QB tonight, but with only two picks I seriously doubt they'd use one on a QB. I think both picks are pretty much a lock to be defensive guys tonight.

Above said, they do need to address the backup QB spot. Cooper Rush is not a legit #2.

Top Bottom