bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
crappy number for a wideout. surprised Jerry would fork over Witten's # so quickly

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
So last year we nearly led the league and then came in second in passing yards in the NFL

we badly need defense and went WR instead

So keeping along this train of thought we may as well draft an OL in round 2, TE in round 3, and a backup QB in round 4, then sprinkle in some back end average picks for safety and CB with the last 3 rounds

That sounds like Jeruh’s dream draft

We all know how Jeruh loves scoring points and selling jerseys above all else

Including winning

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
They originally said #10

Did he already switch to 82?

I don’t think it’s true. I saw the pick of him in #82 but it’s just a badly altered photo. I think he will still end up wearing #10. Usually I prefer it when WR’s wear a number in the 80’s but I would rather he wear 10 instead of 82.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
This is the NFL, not the fucking Big12. Nooooo, we're not gonna "consistently score 40 points per game."

Don't worry Dooms.....we still have a lot of draft left to grab a QB. Have faith......

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I seen somewhere that diggs qb rating when being targeted was like 40 or something

by comparison, it is better to just throw the ball into the dirt

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Our next pick is #82

Time to pick Wittens replacement! LOL

It’s in the cards

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I don’t know if it’s because Carrot Top is gone and now MM is the head coach, but the picks in this draft feel totally different than they have in the past

It’s completely refreshing to see us pick the best player available on our board because MM wants the best players he can get and will fit the scheme to put the players in the best position to succeed

As opposed to picking a lesser player because he fits “our scheme”

This is just more proof that we may really have something to look forward to and maybe, just maybe, we will stop shooting ourselves in the foot with our own coaching and FO decisions

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Jon Machota @jonmachota 47m

Trevon Diggs on being a Cowboys fan: "My dad was a Cowboys fan before he passed. He had always been a Cowboys fan. Every time the Cowboys came on, sometimes he cheered, sometimes he was angry. But that was our team. It's amazing this happened. I'm kind of living out his dream."

Top Bottom