dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

Hey fucktards- the symptoms you have are the same ones vaccinated and non-vaccinated are having, and it's the extent the symptoms that 99.7% of all people have.

What's highly MORE likely is that you should be crediting the "vaccine" for getting Covid to begin with.

Oh and Hildabeast, you should have no worries about Slick Willy catching Covid from you, I doubt he is ever close enough to you for that.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Did you know that the US passed a major milestone in COVID deaths last week? Of course you didn't because the media didn't mention it. But last week the 1 millionth COVID death was recorded in the US and not a peep from the left wing media - because the narrative has changed to the pandemic is over and we all have to get back to living our lives again (so Democrats don't get clobbered in the November mid-term elections!)

And for the record, about 600,000 of those recorded deaths occurred after Biden took office and after the vaccines became available. In fact, when Biden took office, over 1 million people each day were getting a dose of the vaccines.

So how do you explain this? How can 60% of US deaths have occurred AFTER the people were getting vaccinated if the vaccines reduce the symptoms of COVID?

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score

Almost everyone who gets Omicron is experiencing mild symptoms. My unvaccinated son got Omicron and had a headache for a day and some sniffles. His wife was vaccinated and boosted and was in bed for two days with more severe symptoms. This baloney they are trying to sell that the vaccine reduces the symptoms is a lie. The vaccine lasts about 3 months and wears off. The booster lasts even less time. Once it wears off, you are no different than someone who was never vaccinated.

cml750

Facepalm
Reaction score
Almost everyone who gets Omicron is experiencing mild symptoms. My unvaccinated son got Omicron and had a headache for a day and some sniffles. His wife was vaccinated and boosted and was in bed for two days with more severe symptoms. This baloney they are trying to sell that the vaccine reduces the symptoms is a lie. The vaccine lasts about 3 months and wears off. The booster lasts even less time. Once it wears off, you are no different than someone who was never vaccinated.
I had Omicron and mainly had a sore throat for a few days. Catching the disease is the only "vaccine" I will ever get for Covid. Heck I may never get ANY type of vaccine again. i have never been an antivax person until they pulled this bullshit passing gene altering medication off as a "vaccine". I do not trust them at all with any vaccines after this.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Ain't had any covid symptoms and only had the one J&J shot over a year ago. No plans for any boosters. Won't be getting any of the mRNA shots ever.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Did you know that the US passed a major milestone in COVID deaths last week? Of course you didn't because the media didn't mention it. But last week the 1 millionth COVID death was recorded in the US and not a peep from the left wing media - because the narrative has changed to the pandemic is over and we all have to get back to living our lives again (so Democrats don't get clobbered in the November mid-term elections!)

And for the record, about 600,000 of those recorded deaths occurred after Biden took office and after the vaccines became available. In fact, when Biden took office, over 1 million people each day were getting a dose of the vaccines.

So how do you explain this? How can 60% of US deaths have occurred AFTER the people were getting vaccinated if the vaccines reduce the symptoms of COVID?
You know the answer to this, and that's why it isnt a story in the MSM.

The vaccine is a complete failure and was never intended to eradicate Covid to begin with.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Ain't had any covid symptoms and only had the one J&J shot over a year ago. No plans for any boosters. Won't be getting any of the mRNA shots ever.
Same.

I was forced to get my first dose, if my company ends up forcing booster shots I will most likely re-sign.

Its 100% proven now that the vaccine and the boosters are NOT SAFE and NOT EFFECTIVE.

People should rot in prison or just be flat out executed for this mammoth lie they have sold on the world.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Same.

I was forced to get my first dose, if my company ends up forcing booster shots I will most likely re-sign.

Its 100% proven now that the vaccine and the boosters are NOT SAFE and NOT EFFECTIVE.

People should rot in prison or just be flat out executed for this mammoth lie they have sold on the world.

Not just the vaccine lies, but they withheld therapeutics like HCQ and Ivermectin so they could get the vaccines approved for emergency use. How many people died because people like Fauci claimed HCQ didn't work? What about the politicians who outlawed it's use just because Trump said it was promising? I know it will never happen, but there should be trials and all these political hacks who put politics ahead of human lives need to go to jail.

Fauci cancelled clinical trials of HCQ after the Lancet published a completely fake article claiming HCQ was deadly. Now we know, in a narrow set of circumstances HCQ actually does reduce symptoms of COVID. Ivermectin works even better.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score

I think we're past this now and Covid miraculously disappeared the day of State of the Union. Even hospitals no longer require masks. Covid isn't even discussed any more as the Dems need to put some distance between the lockdowns, the vaccine, the multiple boosters and the upcoming midterms. I hope people never forget but I wouldn't put money on it. Most Americans forgot 9/11 happened and it was back to business shortly thereafter.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
BIG expose' here, from Vanity Fair of all sources.

In Bloom’s view, their disappearance raised the possibility that the Chinese government might be trying to hide evidence about the pandemic’s early spread. Piecing together clues, Bloom established that the NIH itself had deleted the sequences from its own archive at the request of researchers in Wuhan. Now, he was hoping Fauci and his boss, NIH director Francis Collins, could help him identify other deleted sequences that might shed light on the mystery.

Actually fucken read it

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
BIG expose' here, from Vanity Fair of all sources.

Actually fucken read it

Very interesting read. But I concluded long ago that the virus was leaked intentionally by the Chinese to hurt the US economy and influence the 2020 election. The timing is a dead give-away. Even the way China handled the initial breakout was suspicious. When the original SARs coronavirus popped up China locked down the area and controlled the release of the virus. They went through the same motions with this virus only somehow the virus leaked out to multiple countries and continents, including the US, just in time for the presidential primaries and debates. We were in peak lockdown by the conventions and in full mail-in ballot mode by November.

This virus was leaked intentionally and I will never be convinced otherwise.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Very interesting read. But I concluded long ago that the virus was leaked intentionally by the Chinese to hurt the US economy and influence the 2020 election. The timing is a dead give-away. Even the way China handled the initial breakout was suspicious. When the original SARs coronavirus popped up China locked down the area and controlled the release of the virus. They went through the same motions with this virus only somehow the virus leaked out to multiple countries and continents, including the US, just in time for the presidential primaries and debates. We were in peak lockdown by the conventions and in full mail-in ballot mode by November.

I was always and continue to be, much more subtle than that. I've always said, "it's a very convenient virus."

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

100% agree it was intentional, and also 100% believe China had plenty of help from inside our government to ensure it happened.

touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
Top Bottom