InternetKing

The Elite :-P
Reaction score
From the Discord server:

Regarding what Trudeau did: This still has to be voted on by Parliament. They have 7 days. One interesting thing is that parliamentary debate has to take place before the vote. Theoretically, the Canadian Parliament can do their own version of a filibuster and just have endless debate in parliament, stalling the vote. There is talk of that happening. Therefore there could potentially be a political solution to stop Trudeau's plan in its tracks. There is also a good chance parliament will just reject Trudeau's request. It is a minority government after all. If that happens it would be major. Basically a vote of no confidence (not quite, but in essence).

The Ottawa truckers are still going strong, they are bringing in reinforcements now. Also, this weekend... protests all over Canada. They have been having them every Saturday in all major cities, and have grown larger each week.
Pls pm me the discord server link so i can join in thanks.

touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
When they came for their pets... I said nothing, because I did not have a pet....

cml750

Facepalm
Reaction score

InternetKing

The Elite :-P
Reaction score

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
more on queen with positive test for covid

OMG!!!! The Queen has a cold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
:(

Opposition New Democratic Party leader Jagmeet Singh’s party supported it, ensuring Trudeau had enough votes. Singh said they know there are protesters waiting in the surrounding areas of Ottawa and in the capital itself.

“They need to be cleared out,” said Singh, who also noted there have been convoys that have been intercepted.

“This is an attack on our democracy. This is a group of folks who are very clearly connected to the extreme right wing, The organizers clearly have a goal in mind to undermine democracy. That’s something we can’t allow to continue.”

Top Bottom