Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
You really gullible enough to believe that tyrant thugs like Cuomo, Nuiscance, Whitless et. al. aren't going to clamp down even tighter?
LOL I certainly never said or ever thought anything like that.

I DO know that until you fucks out there embrace the "Unity" our new CinC has called for, things just aren't gonna get any better!

This Bud's 4U

Drew Pearson cheated!ᵀᴹ
Reaction score

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Well our 3 week lock down ends today in Los Angeles County

Yay n shit

Then I hear on the news that our commie Gov. Newsome is planning to extend the lockdown well into January

This shit just never ends. I can’t wait for Biden to take office so the world will be cured of Covid and we can all get back to normal

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Well our 3 week lock down ends today in Los Angeles County

Yay n shit

Then I hear on the news that our commie Gov. Newsome is planning to extend the lockdown well into January

This shit just never ends. I can’t wait for Biden to take office so the world will be cured of Covid and we can all get back to normal

You'll get your endless lockdown and you damn well will like it.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
You knew it was coming, left-tards now saying people should wear TWO masks instead of just one.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
This is disgustingly incompetent

Which for Los Angeles County is par for the course

Clinics in LA have thrown out vaccines (number of doses undetermined) because of guidelines on who is to get the vaccine first. So instead of giving it to ppl in need regardless of age they have just been letting them expire and have been throwing vaccines out. The article states 150 doses at one clinic on one day. This is the kind of incompetence that this state and this county in particular is famous for!

The following is from an article that I’ll include at the bottom of this post

The L.A. County Dept. of Public Health is allowing clinics to throw unused vaccines in the trash rather than inoculate thousands of residents who are desperate to get the shot, and it has enraged at least one county leader who is on a mission to reverse this insane policy.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
This is disgustingly incompetent

Which for Los Angeles County is par for the course

Clinics in LA have thrown out vaccines (number of doses undetermined) because of guidelines on who is to get the vaccine first. So instead of giving it to ppl in need regardless of age they have just been letting them expire and have been throwing vaccines out. The article states 150 doses at one clinic on one day. This is the kind of incompetence that this state and this county in particular is famous for!

The following is from an article that I’ll include at the bottom of this post

The L.A. County Dept. of Public Health is allowing clinics to throw unused vaccines in the trash rather than inoculate thousands of residents who are desperate to get the shot, and it has enraged at least one county leader who is on a mission to reverse this insane policy.

This happened in NY too. In fact, NY state fined clinics vaccinated people who were not on the priority list rather than throw out the doses that would go bad because they did not have enough priority people to vaccinate.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
FYI, yesterday, Governor Emmy's state of NY had over 20,000 new cases of Coronavirus, the highest number since the beginning of pandemic, despite mask mandates and lockdown measures. Governor Emmy has the highest number of CV deaths of any state in the country, and the 2nd highest number of deaths per capita. Remember, this is the guy who wrote a book about how to deal with the Coronavirus.

After first ordering vaccinations only be given to healthcare workers while the most vulnerable elderly people were dying, even fining those who gave vaccinations to anyone other than those on his mandated priority list, Governor Emmy has now allowed vaccinations to be administered at local pharmacies. This is because doses allocated to NY were going bad because there were not enough people on his priority list to use up all the doses.

When we reward incompetence and stupidity like this we can expect more incompetence and stupidity, because instead of focusing on doing the right thing the right way, people like Governor Emmy will focus on getting a pat on the back from the left wing media and Hollywood.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The article I saw stated that 66% of the vaccines in New York have been wasted/destroyed

cml750

Facepalm
Reaction score
My daughter who had the virus in June got the immunization on Thursday. She has been very sick ever since. She is 10 times worse than she was when she had the actual virus. She qualified to get the vaccine because she is going to school to become a physicians assistant and they have to see patients. I warned her not to get the immunization but she did not listen. She says she will not get the second round of it.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
My daughter who had the virus in June got the immunization on Thursday. She has been very sick ever since. She is 10 times worse than she was when she had the actual virus. She qualified to get the vaccine because she is going to school to become a physicians assistant and they have to see patients. I warned her not to get the immunization but she did not listen. She says she will not get the second round of it.

Kids these days

I tell ya

They just do everything half assed

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
When we reward incompetence and stupidity like this we can expect more incompetence and stupidity, because instead of focusing on doing the right thing the right way, people like Governor Emmy will focus on getting a pat on the back from the left wing media and Hollywood.

When you elect people like Cuomo, AOC and Mayor fucktard the problem is obvious.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

I work for a healthcare company and I don't want it now, even though I am eligible to get it.

There are also countless articles out there about large percentages of health care system employees (including patient-facing staff like doctors and nurses) who are refusing the vaccine.

Top Bottom