Mr.Po

Reaction score
Jim harbaugh is getting fat af

He is bloated with anger. He is one unhappy clever football mind.

He was riled after that 4th down call and can't say I don't blame him because it looked to me Barrett was butt butted backwards by his own player before reaching the line to gain. Those officials weren't going to overturn that call or there safety would have been in serious jeopardy had that been the last play.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Michigan QB had two bad picks leading directly to 14 points, and their o-line was dominated the entire second half. Even a missed short FG by OSU couldn't save them.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
How can the flagship University of one of the best football states in the country have such a bad QB?

He wasn't even pressured on that play.

Mr.Po

Reaction score
What a wacky game so far.

Tide 16 points with no 1st downs

Appleby you suck. No wonder you have been in college 12 years.

Mr.Po

Reaction score
Can we use the first 5 rounds of our draft on Alabama's defensive players?

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
It would help Florida's cause greatly if it had a quarterback. This guy sucks on toast.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Alabama vs Florida looked good for about a minute

I think Alabama could win by only playing defense the entire game

Mr.Po

Reaction score
What's with with all these Dr. Pepper halftime college scholarship contestants (men (use that loosely) or women) shot putting the ball 2 handed into the target? Should be mandatory to throw it like a football / move it back 5 yards/ or put up a basketball goal if these unathletic nerds want to play hot potato.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
What's with with all these Dr. Pepper halftime college scholarship contestants (men (use that loosely) or women) shot putting the ball 2 handed into the target? Should be mandatory to throw it like a football / move it back 5 yards/ or put up a basketball goal if these unathletic nerds want to play hot potato.

I think there should also be a 250+ lb lineman charging them and knocking them on their asses, this is a $100K we're talking about here folks, we want to see blood!

Top Bottom